The Justice League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Justice League

They should have added the Martian Manhunter!

Click here for all the previews of January episode including the Justice League!!
    I HATE SY-FY

Comment

1. Cyborg still looks nothing like Cyborg. But oh well.
      2. Wow, the Flash got tall.
      http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

That was a pretty cool ep.
        Thanks!
        Jordan

my page
        My LJ
        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

I'm sure the Martian Manhunter will make an appearance soon. I loved this episode. It's about time we get to see the "new" Justice League. It would be nice if they could eventually get the rights to use Batman, Wonder Woman, Hawkman/woman, and Green Lantern, etc. Even if they don't join up, it would be cool to see at least some of them make a cameo appearance. I'm looking forward to seeing more episodes like this one. I'd be happy if they changed the name of the show to "Justice League" or some such.(Not right away, but eventually) I've been wanting a live action "JL" for a long time.

I'd like to see more mainstay villians too. Lex all the time gets boring. How about getting some villians that they don't beat in one episode?

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

I believe that they've said the won't introduce Bats and WW as they're the other part of the trinity that have enough character power to actually draw away from CK.

I was amused at the Geffen/DeMatis JLI reference. JL Industies.

Also that JLI was a Satelite of Queen Industries.

And of course. Watchtower. Was afraid for a moment they were going to use the callsign Oracle.
            Thanks!
            Jordan

my page
            My LJ
            From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

One of my favorite episodes of this show ever. The thing I loved about it was that it was about the heroes and not all of the high school drama (and no Lana). I would love for a spin off show of the Justice League to come from this.

Comment

I loved it, but it would have been even cooler, if:

- they were about to escape and one of them got into trouble, and then The Martian Manhunter comes in to help them out!!

But I think The Martian Manhunter is gonna be on the next episode!

They shouldreally make a brand new spin off about the Justice League or the Martian Manhunter!! With the special effects that they have nowadays it would be sooo cool!
                I HATE SY-FY

Comment

They all performed well in this ep, and i agree a future spin off with those characters/actors could be quite cool after Smallville is done.

Love Cyborg's upgrades
                  Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

I must say, they really pulled this episode off well. It could have gone either way, but I really enjoyed it. I hope we see a lot more of this Justice League, both on Smallville, and on a project of it's own someday.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I wish there had been more action scenes with the JLA in the episode.

Comment

The episode was really good. I thought they pulled it off well, and I have to say that I did some spinoff potential in it, although such a spinoff would probably CK in the Batman role, so he'd be be a member who's not part of the team and helps occasionally.

Hopefully it won't be the last time the JLA show up, I would have loved to have had this span out into a two parter, giving more time for each character to get more time, more fights and of course, to give us more enjoyment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          I must say, they really pulled this episode off well. It could have gone either way, but I really enjoyed it. I hope we see a lot more of this Justice League, both on Smallville, and on a project of it's own someday.
                          I agree completely. While I don't wish Smallville to lose any ratings cause I love this show, a Justice League spinoff would totally rock!
                          You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

Just saw the episode wonderful episode
                            sigpic
                            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I liked the episode but Kinda wished they would have added more to it and made it a two parter. 1 hour seems so little time for a Justice league type episode.

I also kinda hope/wish they would get a Justice series going with all of them.
                              Actor
                              [/URL]Stargate Worlds Community Website

Comment

Working...
                              X