• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unending (1020)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON TEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 1020

Trapped on board the Odyssey, the members of SG-1 must live out the rest of their lives together when Carter activates a time dilation field to save the ship from destruction.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 09:11 PM.

I actually think im gonna cry! This ep has been awesome so far. I hope to god we get to keep the asgard tech and knowledge. I know this plan of sams is gonna work!!!!!
    Teal'c - You're like a brother to me...
    O'Niel - You're what... 140
    Teal'c - A younger brother perhaps!

Comment

omg omg omg this has to of been one of the best episodes ever hehe daniel and vala for 50 years :O damn the start kicked ass in the first 5 mins the asgaurd had given us their tech installed it on the odesey and blew themselfs up man im gunna whatch it again on multi start thank god for sky ggrr and those peskey ori

we are now the fith race yippie but all of our good allies are gone tollan most of the tok'ra and now the asgaurd but im glad that the odesey destroyed what was it 3 -5 ori ships in one episode haha ori = owned
      Last edited by aaron54; 13 March 2007, 01:05 PM.
      SG-1 you are and will always be the best!

DUDES WHO ENDED SG-1 ->

Comment

What a way to end 10 years for Stargate SG-1. Fantastic episode. 10/10. finally got to see the romance between daniel and vala.

Comment

What an excellent episode poor asgard why did they all have to die I would have liked a cliffhanger at the end though
          sigpic

Comment

If we don't learn the Asgard ascended or did something else cool to survive, heads will roll.

Overall it was an incredibly touching, exciting and overall great series finale. Considering what I thought would happened, I was thinking that this episode couldn't really be considered a final episode since the events were supposed to be undone but I see that I was wrong. Apart from the Asgard, it was well done and one of the better finales i've seen.

sigpic

Comment

omg, i saw Sam crying and i almost burst into tears!
              ------------------------------------------------------

It goes like this: The fourth, the fifth. The minor fall, the major lift. The baffled king composing Hallelujah

My Art Work!

Still Seeing Breen

Comment

Originally posted by aaron54 View Post
                omg omg omg
                What he said!!!!!!!!
                Teal'c - You're like a brother to me...
                O'Niel - You're what... 140
                Teal'c - A younger brother perhaps!

Comment

this is just crap
                  asgards are dead

wounder if they were asended by their so called allies

SUPPORT PALESTINE

Comment

Wow. Great ep. Can't wait to see it. Although it would be nice if some of our generous Gateworld friends would post up screencaps (lots of em) from the episode.
                    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Epic.
                      It's a great conclusion really.
                      Poor Teal'c though
                      He'll be older than Bra'tac!
                      That'll be awkward.

Comment

I guess im different to everyone else so far, I thought the episode was good but not good enough for a series finale. SG1 have done so much better on nearly all season finales.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
                          What an excellent episode poor asgard why did they all have to die I would have liked a cliffhanger at the end though
                          no way, that would just annoy me, considering i don't know weather i will get the DVD's
                          ------------------------------------------------------

It goes like this: The fourth, the fifth. The minor fall, the major lift. The baffled king composing Hallelujah

My Art Work!

Still Seeing Breen

Comment

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Loved every single nano-second. An absolutely magnificent way to end the series - every scene was pure gold!
                            //

O'Neill: Phasers?
                            Carter: Sorry sir.

HAPPY 40TH STAR TREK!! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Comment

Wow! What an amazing episode. I'm still really annoyed that the show is over but what a way to go.

Definately one of my favorate ever episodes.

Comment

Working...
                              X