• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check in is as the plot dictates. LOL
    sigpic
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Thought it was a fun episode. They did go off track with first contact rules and pretending to be terrorist but I still liked it.

Comment

Yeah, this one's funny. I love Daniel's exasperation. "You're hostages! There's rules! There's a whole school of etiquette!"

Comment

He did seem to love getting into that role.
          Though i did love the teasing of vala that mitchell was doing in relation to the 'earth movie' references for that guard (die hard!)

Comment

Ah, surely not a pinnacle of the stargate era. But I am a simple gal. As ever so often, there were those little bits and pieces that made me laugh out lot - which hardly any other show can achieve on such a regular basis. So, I am again forgiving and just overlook the flaws in that ep.

Best part for me:
            Tealc's facial reaction to Daniel saying "we are not gonna hurt them [the hostages]". PRICELESS!

Comment

There were just so many good lines in this ep, i can't pick just one..

Comment

Agree with most of the posts, felt a bit out of place.
                Great funny elements.
                CARPE DIEM
                ANJA

Comment

Hi there all,
                  I've recently re-watched this episode and 1 thing annoyed me about it. It's when Cam and Vala were going to remove the Naquadah bomb from the display case. Why were they going all artefact heist flick?? When they could have just shot the glass case and when those metal bar/shutters came down they could have used 1 of the many Staff Weapons that are on display to blast through the bars, instead of dealing with that annoying security guard who they should have zatted in all honesty.
                  These are just my thoughts on this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmdr Sean Coll View Post
                    Hi there all,
                    I've recently re-watched this episode and 1 thing annoyed me about it. It's when Cam and Vala were going to remove the Naquadah bomb from the display case. Why were they going all artefact heist flick?? When they could have just shot the glass case and when those metal bar/shutters came down they could have used 1 of the many Staff Weapons that are on display to blast through the bars, instead of dealing with that annoying security guard who they should have zatted in all honesty.
                    These are just my thoughts on this episode.
                    A) perhaps the glass was bullet proof
                    B) since the DHD was faked, who's to say the power packs in the staffs was there?

Comment

This is such a fun episode so many funny lines! Loved it! Another episode the family all watched together, and laugh with together!

Comment

Working...
                      X