No announcement yet.

The Shroud (1014)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help! My DVD froze up at the end of this episode!!! I got to where they had turned on the device, Daniel took out Adria, I'm pretty sure they got control of the supergate and the rest of SG1 was rushing to get off the Ori ship.....what the heck happened after that!?

Comment

They sent the device, they said that on the short term is bad because more ships with followers with come, but on the long term is the right thing to do because they killed the Ori. (they hope they killed them).
      sigpic

Comment

The team got back to the ship Jack was on. The Ori sent ships through the supergate. Daniel is no longer a prior.

Seaboe
        If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
          Morgan la Fay would have saved the day?
          And how would she? Daniel got stopped before when he tried to combat Anubis.. and morgan got stopped when she tried to tell daniel about Merlin's device..

Comment

re-watching this episode, it felt like this could've been a two-part episode. anybody else agree?

Comment

Pop Quiz:

How many new Ori ships entered the Milky Way through the Supergate?
              5? 6? 7? 8?

Spoiler:

Ouch

Comment

What happened to the weapon and the Ori in this episode? I see this same question is listed under: Unanswered Questions. Any insight still would be helpful. At the end of the episode one of the team says maybe what happed is good and another indicates it might be bad as Ori ships are going through the SuperGate. Thx

Comment

Originally posted by Boxerdog View Post
                  What happened to the weapon and the Ori in this episode? I see this same question is listed under: Unanswered Questions. Any insight still would be helpful. At the end of the episode one of the team says maybe what happed is good and another indicates it might be bad as Ori ships are going through the SuperGate. Thx
                  It was noted in the episode 'Dominion' by Ba'al and confirmed in the movie 'Ark of Truth' that the weapon worked as the Ori were destroyed by Merlin's weapon. As for the weapon itself, that's unknown. As for the supergate, still up and running connecting the Milky way galaxy to the Celestia galaxy.

As for the Ori troops/ships themselves, also covered in the 'Ark of Truth' movie. Though it's not shown it's implied they understood what was going on and simply left ending hostilities between both parties.

Comment

Working...
                  X