• Show
Clear All

What new season brings to show!

Based on the adds so far one can conclude:

That Baltar is most likely a Cylon.

That Earth will be found this season.

And that Starbuck may die!

Any thoughts?

what????? Earth will be found this season???????
    sorry cant spell

Comment

Why is season?
      Starbuck, What? A bit of a jump there.
      Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Well one ad on youtube says "One will die, one weill revealed to be a cylon, and one will find earth"

Spoiler:
        I heard that the starbuck actress wrapped up filming a few episdoes early. This could mean she dies, BUT I think she could be the one to find earth. Starbuck has always been referenced as having a destiny

Comment

Originally posted by Alchemy185 View Post
          Well one ad on youtube says "One will die, one weill revealed to be a cylon, and one will find earth"

Spoiler:
          I heard that the starbuck actress wrapped up filming a few episdoes early. This could mean she dies, BUT I think she could be the one to find earth. Starbuck has always been referenced as having a destiny
          Nice,
          Spoiler:
          OK, she is the arrow that points the way. I can see that.
          Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

By the way I do apologize for forgetting to include a spoiler alert in case someone hadn't heard about this stuff.

Comment

I doubt that Starbuck, Lee or Bill will either be cylons or be killed off (a la Billy killed off). At best, one of them will be seen in a bad predicament where we all think they're dead, leaving us all wanting more for season 4.. and we find out they're alive still.

Or they're just talking about Dee or Anders, in which case I hope Dee dies.

Since there will be a season 4 I don't think they're gonna find Earth and somehow resolve the problems, since the next season will be just as long if not longer, we can't have 20 episodes of the fleet fiddling around in orbit around Earth (or pull a BSG 1980). It's probably just the Chief figuring out the mystery behind the marker left behind by the tribe and finding the exact location of Earth.

And my bets are still that Baltar had something to do with the cylons mimicking human form, or he's in some way responsible or is a product of whatever happened to turn the cylons from machine into man. We'll probably find that out in the next season.
              "Did you really expect some Utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?"

Comment

It can't be Anders...he is a known member of a famous card team on Caprica. The Cylons wouldn't risk someone having a video of one of their games or being a witness etc. Even Adama had heard of them but stated he was a fan of one of their rivals. Just a thought.

Comment

Sneaking feeling Athena will be reunited with her baby....and it will be a touching scene.......
                  Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

I saw the commercial your talking about it said the following

"One will die, someone will realize they are a Cylon and another will find earth"

Spoiler:
                    This is just a guess but my guess goes that Dee will be the one who dies. also I think Baltar might be the cylon but that would be to obvious. I think it might be Anders. Then I also think Apollo or starbuck one of them will be the ones who finds earth.
                    Actor
                    [/URL]Stargate Worlds Community Website

Comment

Working...
                    X