This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nudity

Ive seen pictures of Sha'Re nude from the first 2 episodes of the show. Was there much nudity in the original versions of SG1 when the episodes first aired on Showtime? Ive only seen the episodes on Syndication and Sci-Fi.

Nope, that was the only instance.

Comment

There was Ernest, in Torment of Tantalus. Remember Sam's face ?

Madeleine

Comment

Yeah Michael Shank's wife was the only person to be shown nude in the show. She's pretty darn hot...

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
          Well, she did manage to be the only person there that didn't get an old naked guy hug

Comment

Originally posted by Drewbert
            Yeah Michael Shank's wife was the only person to be shown nude in the show. She's pretty darn hot...
            Lexa is in SG-1? Which episode? I haven't seen season 1-7 for a long time, can't remember all the guest appearances.

"ARRRG! My dry cleaning bill this month is over $10,000!"

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
              Ive seen pictures of Sha'Re nude from the first 2 episodes of the show. Was there much nudity in the original versions of SG1 when the episodes first aired on Showtime? Ive only seen the episodes on Syndication and Sci-Fi.
              "Children of the Gods" is a fluke in that it's a 90-min. episode, not a 2-parter like most TV movie events are for sci-fi shows. Anywho, the nudity was only in this episode, my guess, a request of Showtime or something. I wish I had known when I bought the Season 1 DVD set, as I had full fruntal nudity flashed in my face without knowing it'd be there. So, yeah, I was not pleased. Now, when I go back and watch this episode, I just look away from the TV till the scene's almost over, where we see Ammanet take Sha're as host.

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                Yeah, but we didn't see down-below, so that doesn't count. As for "The Torment of Tantalus"... when Ernest realises Daniel's real, he hugs Daniel, then heads for Carter. She quietly says, "Oh boy, " and darts out of the way, resulting in Ernest hugging Teal'c. LOL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson
                  Yeah, but we didn't see down-below, so that doesn't count. As for "The Torment of Tantalus"... when Ernest realises Daniel's real, he hugs Daniel, then heads for Carter. She quietly says, "Oh boy, " and darts out of the way, resulting in Ernest hugging Teal'c. LOL!!!!
                  What did you expecect?

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by 220683
                    Lexa is in SG-1? Which episode? I haven't seen season 1-7 for a long time, can't remember all the guest appearances.
                    Drewbert should have said "Daniel Jackson's wife," not "Michael Shanks'." Lexa Doig has never been on SG-1.
                    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                      Drewbert should have said "Daniel Jackson's wife," not "Michael Shanks'." Lexa Doig has never been on SG-1.
                      Why the hell are you people talking about Lexa Doig. Vaitiare Bandera, who showed the full frontal nudity, is Michael Shanks wife in real life (i dont know if they are actually married, but they have had a daughter).
                      So I said exactly what I should have said.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson
                        "Children of the Gods" is a fluke in that it's a 90-min. episode, not a 2-parter like most TV movie events are for sci-fi shows. Anywho, the nudity was only in this episode, my guess, a request of Showtime or something. I wish I had known when I bought the Season 1 DVD set, as I had full fruntal nudity flashed in my face without knowing it'd be there. So, yeah, I was not pleased. Now, when I go back and watch this episode, I just look away from the TV till the scene's almost over, where we see Ammanet take Sha're as host.
                        So, like, is there something wrong with you, or what?

It's just a little nudity.

Comment

A little nudity in any tv show does wonders for its ratings...it makes good watching imo
                          Jackson: Hathor was the Egyptian goddess of fertility, inebriety, and music.
                          O'Neill: Sex, drugs, and rock and roll?

Comment

Why the hell are you people talking about Lexa Doig. Vaitiare Bandera, who showed the full frontal nudity, is Michael Shanks wife in real life (i dont know if they are actually married, but they have had a daughter).
                            He is married to Lexa Doig. According to the IMDB he lived (as in past tense) with Vaitiare Bandera and does indeed have a daughter with her.

It is however understandable since you said "Michael Shank's wife" that people would think you were talking about the lovely Lexa Doig.

Michael Shank's bio on IMDB.com

Comment

As far as I know, Lexa is now Michael Shanks' girlfriend. *shrug* I could be wrong though. (Apart from the fact that it's none of our business.)

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                              it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                              It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                              And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Working...
                              X