Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flintstones....sci-fi, ya I see the connection!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flintstones....sci-fi, ya I see the connection!

Does anyone have any clue as to why "Flintstones: Viva Las Vegas" was on the sci-fi channel tonight? I mean, ya, Gazoo is an alien, but still, the sci-fi chan? Come on!

Yeah, that is pretty bad. Must be scraping the bottom of the movie barrel there...

Comment

I guess you can mix that movie in with the fantasy, haha... Yah, i was kind of when i saw that on...
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I don't see how they have any connection to sci-fi or fantasy so why would Sci-fi waste their money on it unless it has something to do with that whole NBC/Universal merger, and it was free or something. Still, I never watched those movies the first time they came out (ok the first one but not the sequel), so I sure am not going to now. Now the cartoon on the other hand, I used to watch that all the time when I was a kid. Heck, they should have put Raptor Island back on. That's a h*** of lot funnier than those two, and it actually qualifies for the channel.
        IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836
          I don't see how they have any connection to sci-fi or fantasy so why would Sci-fi waste their money on it unless it has something to do with that whole NBC/Universal merger, and it was free or something. Still, I never watched those movies the first time they came out (ok the first one but not the sequel), so I sure am not going to now. Now the cartoon on the other hand, I used to watch that all the time when I was a kid. Heck, they should have put Raptor Island back on. That's a h*** of lot funnier than those two, and it actually qualifies for the channel.
          Heh...that was funny! Raptor Island made me giggle like a giddy school girl...er...nevermind

Comment

Yeah, I was just going to post about it. Sad thing is, this isn't the first time and probably won't be the last. Although I love The Flintstones, I didn't even like the LA movie!

Although, one good thing with NBC Universal is that Conan O'Brien can show Walker Texas Ranger clips whenever!
            Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
            RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Originally posted by NightGloom
              Although, one good thing with NBC Universal is that Conan O'Brien can show Walker Texas Ranger clips whenever!
              I so love it when he plays those. They are ROTF hilarious! He should have at least one every night, but then one is never enough!

Pull the lever!
              IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
              X