This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA is a clue to Stargate's future

OK...I've been doing some thinking and I realized something...

SGA and the entire Stargate Universe's future depends on how SG-1 turns out...

IF the Ori win and a new show is started as a result of that and Atlantis is continued then the entire face of SGA would have to change...no more new Earth Ships coming in...no more Orders from the Government...no more Government. It would basically be like season 1 for the rest of the show's run and I doubt the writers want to revamp the show so soon I mean SG-1 took 8 season to do that.
    McKay:...ZedPM
    O'Neill: Zed?
    Jackson: He's Canadian
    O'Neill: I'm sorry

I really doubt that the Ori storyline is going to end with them winning.
    I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger View Post
      I really doubt that the Ori storyline is going to end with them winning.
      so do I...mostly because of Atlantis
      McKay:...ZedPM
      O'Neill: Zed?
      Jackson: He's Canadian
      O'Neill: I'm sorry

Comment

i think the movies will sum up the ending of the ori.
        Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by All hail the USAF View Post
          so do I...mostly because of Atlantis
          How about the fact that the good guys always win?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
            How about the fact that the good guys always win?
            the good guys don't always win. Else Doc Fraiser would still be here.
            Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

She wasn't a main good guy though. ;-)
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Sometimes you need to make sacrifices in order to win.

Comment

The war with the Ori might end undecided .
                  If it were up to me I'd end it like this We somehow manage to contain The Ori in their own galaxy... (otherwise it's unrealistic to think we could defeat Ori in 2-3 years when it took us 6 years to defeat the Goual'd (well Replicarter did it))

Comment

Originally posted by ccdsah View Post
                    The war with the Ori might end undecided .
                    If it were up to me I'd end it like this We somehow manage to contain The Ori in their own galaxy... (otherwise it's unrealistic to think we could defeat Ori in 2-3 years when it took us 6 years to defeat the Goual'd (well Replicarter did it))
                    maybe that's why the Stargate was sealed off in the Future in the home galaxy anyway.(from that lame Stargate ride, with the Goauld who reopens the stargate network)
                    Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
                    Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
                    new enemy of the Ori
                    At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

If there is a new series it could be set in the future and would therefore not affect Atlantis at all and considering 'UNENDING' SPOILER
                      Spoiler:
                      the team travel to the future in this epsiode
                      it could be that is what TPTB are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                        If there is a new series it could be set in the future and would therefore not affect Atlantis at all and considering 'UNENDING' SPOILER
                        Spoiler:
                        the team travel to the future in this epsiode
                        it could be that is what TPTB are doing.
                        That means it'll probably be without any of the current cast?
                        Last edited by ccdsah; 12 December 2006, 07:08 AM.

Comment

I thought it was common knowledge, by now, that the finale would
                          Spoiler:
                          NOT be wrapping up everthing in a new package, most importantly the Ori.
                          If they did, there would be no need for a movie, which is already in rough form and a tentative shooting date scheduled.They want the movie out asap, to gaugue it's reception and also to keep the SG-1 storyline intact.

Of course, you can't ever be certain, until the final cut is complete, but as the finale was finished months ago,and some people (other than those connected with the Franchise) did have limited access to it, we do have some information. Guess, we're just going to have to wait and see. The entire crew has been keeping the details pretty close to the vest.
                          On fighting:
                          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by ccdsah View Post
                            That means it'll probably without any of the current cast?
                            unless they go with a Reincarnation. Which is doubt full.
                            Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
                            Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
                            new enemy of the Ori
                            At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

I don't think the movies have to be considered if you're setting a series in the future, think about it
                              Spoiler:
                              Unending is going to set up the premise of a future earth and possibly a future enemy, the team can easily come back to the present do whatever they're going to do in the movies
                              finish the movies then just start the new series set in the future because the starting blocks have already been placed.

Comment

Working...
                              X