Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Image of Atlantis Point of Origin glyph?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Image of Atlantis Point of Origin glyph?

As far as images of the glyphs, SG1 had their nifty arm patches with the Earth Point of Origin on them; Atlantis has stuck with the name "Atlantis" and the various flags. Does anyone know if there's an image out there of the Atlantis point of origin glyph? I'm trying to set up some weaving patterns, and having trouble finding an image that's clear enough to work off of.

Thanks!
    sigpic

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."
    ~~Friedrich Nietzsche

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:AtlantisGlyph19.svg is the PoO for atlantis
    War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakebbq View Post
      I've seen that one, thank you. Unfortunately it doesn't translate well into the type of pattern I need. At some point, someone posted a PoO that had this PoO superimposed over the Earth symbol? Are you familiar with that one?
      sigpic

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."
      ~~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Tell me the episode and the point of time at which it appeared and I'll give you a Hi-res screenshot of the PoO (I have no idea about the superimposed image, though).

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
          Tell me the episode and the point of time at which it appeared and I'll give you a Hi-res screenshot of the PoO (I have no idea about the superimposed image, though).
          Unfortunately, I don't know if it was on an episode or not. The image I saw was online, and I haven't been able to locate it again. But there was a comment there to that end, that the two images overlaid were the "Atlantis" symbol.

Thank you, though, for a most generous offer! I wish I could take you up on that. (It would have been most helpful when I was trying to graph out the address for Atlantis via earth from fuzzy screenshots of Daniel's computer screen in "Rising"!)
          sigpic

~~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

If you look at the thread entitled 'Caldwell PoO' or something like that there's a picture of him with it on his sleeve.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
              If you look at the thread entitled 'Caldwell PoO' or something like that there's a picture of him with it on his sleeve.
              PERFECT! Thanks so much for that; between that image, Google, and eBay, I have a couple of great pictures to work off of now.
              sigpic

~~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

No problem. It's what i'm here for. Now if you'll excuse me i need to go rescue some people who are in the path of a rolling lava flow. *P-90 races of at the speed of light*
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Most of the addresses on Wikipedia for the Pegasus Galaxy have different POO. I think there is only two that have the same one.

: Green is Good.
                  sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X