This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Flanigan - Best Newcomer award

Well this is news to me - although the results seem to have been announced a while ago I never heard this before. Joe Flanigan won this years newcomer award voted for by the readers of What Satellite and Digital TV magazine in the UK!!!!

Here is the link
    Last edited by Sheppard's Delight; 09 December 2006, 11:35 PM.

Originally posted by SLC View Post
    Well this is news to me - although the results seem to have been announced a while ago I never heard this before. Joe Flanigan won this years best newcomer award voted for by the readers of What Satellite and Digital TV magazine in the UK!!!!

Here is the link
    Woohoo! Well done to Joe! Thanks for the link. SLC, and the news. I hadn't heard that before!
    sigpic

Comment

Well done to Joe from me as well!

Thanks for that SLC...the funny thing is I quite often look through that magazine! That was obviously a copy I missed!!

Comment

Well done Joe !!!

Thanks for the link SLC....
        Never heard of this before,,,but such awesome news...it's really great...as I've said before the guy deserves all the praise he can get...and it's great there are people that see just how great he is as an actor...
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Cool!!!

Comment

Way to go Joe!!
            sigpic

Comment

Wow! How cool is that? Way to go Joe!!!
              sigpic

Comment

HOORAY for JOE!!!! well done!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Good Job Joe!

I think him and David are the best actors in atlantis and they really are the only reason i stuck through season 2.

Season 3's been fenominal though.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annubis' hitman View Post
                    Good Job Joe!

I think him and David are the best actors in atlantis and they really are the only reason i stuck through season 2.

Season 3's been fenominal though.
                    Well Joe is awesome IMO!!!! It is well deserved!

Comment

This is great news. I'm so happy that other people obviously see something special in Joe. He's a great actor and deserves recongnition.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yep, Joe is awesome! This is great news, thanks for the link SLC.
                        Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                        Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                        GateCon Attendee 2008
                        Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

That's great!!! Nice one Joe! Not quite sure how he is a newcomer... but hey, it's cool!!! Also, I had to have a giggle as I never thought I'd see the words 'Coronation Street' and 'Joe Flanigan' sitting next to each other. hehehhee.

Comment

We're all here from the Whump or Thunk thread Of course we all think the best and the most of Joe! Good for him!! It's well deserved!
                            sigpic
                            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Well done Joe!!! *claps* definately deserved!!! thanks for the link SLC and yup it does look like everyone is from the thunk or whump threads!!!

Daisy
                              Magnificent sig by Sheylafan87!!! *hugs*

Comment

Working...
                              X