"Lost" one hour later 10p/9p Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Lost" one hour later 10p/9p Central

We're going to have to wait a little longer to see the next episode of "Lost."

In a bid to protect "Lost" from the "American Idol" juggernaut, ABC has moved the show to 10pm/9pm Central Wednesdays, Reuters reports.
    "Idol," which attracts 1.8 billion viewers with every episode (estimated), premieres in January.

"Lost" returns on Feb. 7, 2007.
    "Science Fiction is an existential metaphor. It allows us to to tell stories about the human condition.
    Isaac Asimov once said 'Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and and philosphers of today. But the core of science fiction--it's essence--has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all.' "
    ~Grell, 'Silver/Teal'c', SG-1, 200th Episode

its disgusting, pathetic, and absurd that a show like American Idol attracts so many viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
      its disgusting, pathetic, and absurd that a show like American Idol attracts so many viewers.
      I agree! Some people just live in a fantasy world! But "Lost" is losing it a bit!

Anyways its a good move by the network to change the time, hopefully NBC will do the same with "Heroes" as it will be on at the same time as "24".

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
        Anyways its a good move by the network to change the time, hopefully NBC will do the same with "Heroes" as it will be on at the same time as "24".
        Are you serious!! Heroes is only it's first year, let it air it's first episode against 24, if the ratings drop (or rise) slightly (by like 1 or 2 million) leave it, if the ratings drop significantly (by like 4 million or more) then move it to a new timeslot.

Lost has experience against Idol, while Heroes has no experience against 24, let Heroes air their first episode, and see how badly they get their asses get kicked by 24. I think Heroes ratings will be consistant against 24. And for the record, I plan on taping (or Tivoing, if I do infact get a Tivo for X-mas) 24 because Heroes is more important to me than 24 is.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
          Are you serious!! Heroes is only it's first year, let it air it's first episode against 24
          Dude. You don't know Jack.

I'm sorry, please don't be mad, I wasn't serious, I just couldn't resist the opportunity to say that
          Frak! --Apollo
          Frak you. --Cain
          FRAK Me! --Kat
          frakwit! --Tyrol
          B*tch took my ride. --Starbuck

Comment

Originally posted by takinspace View Post
            Dude. You don't know Jack.

I'm sorry, please don't be mad, I wasn't serious, I just couldn't resist the opportunity to say that
            apparently neither do the Others
            sigpic
            Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
            "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Working...
            X