Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything you ever wanted to know about Hiveships/Wraith.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
    The thing is covering an entire hive ship in emitters is easier said than done. The ship as you know is huge and there's no telling how effective a string of such emitters would be. They could give off noticeable power emissions etc...this would allow the Lanteans to detect them. Although if disguised as a large Lantean ship they could get away with the strange power emissions for the first few attacks.
    The portable lantian detectors could actually not spot the false wall, nor anything regarding this device.
    So I say it has good chances to work.
    As for the placement of those things, I think from the moment you can produce insane amounts of darts, and 11 km long monsters, a couple of nodes shouldn't be a problem, don't you think?

Ok i've got a question. We've seen the Deadalus withstand direct Wraith energy weapon hits so how strong is the armour? We know trinium is 100x stronger and lighter than steel so how much would the ship need to survive a direct hit?
    I don't know, but it's possible that these shots were low yield barrage shots. The Wraith were probably trying to plaster a zone as wide as possible I guess.
    The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
      The portable lantian detectors could actually not spot the false wall, nor anything regarding this device.
      As for the placement of those things, I think from the moment you can produce insane amounts of darts, and 11 km long monsters, a couple of nodes shouldn't be a problem, don't you think?
      The camoflauge would have to be flawless otherwise even a small disturbance would magnified across an entire Hive meaning the ship is detectable.

They may be able to produce them but if their range is something like say o 10m it's going to be pretty annoying placing litterally 1000's across the ship and it also more could go wrong, more chance of accidents etc...with so many emitters.

I don't know, but it's possible that these shots were low yield barrage shots. The Wraith were probably trying to plaster a zone as wide as possible I guess.
      Maybe but it may be down to the incredible toughness if the ships.
      Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
        The thing is covering an entire hive ship in emitters is easier said than done. The ship as you know is huge and there's no telling how effective a string of such emitters would be. They could give off noticeable power emissions etc...this would allow the Lanteans to detect them. Although if disguised as a large Lantean ship they could get away with the strange power emissions for the first few attacks.
        Even if the mimicing wasn't perfect you could compensate for the shortcomings by craftingt he scenario properly. "Oh no our ship is badly damaged and our reactor is leaking huge amounts of radiationt hat just happen to limit your sensors." "Oh no, we're disabled and falling into this sun, I hope the proximity doesn't blind your sensors to much to find us" "Oh no, we're badly damaged and emmiting irregular power readings from all systems as a result of this damage, please help us"

Given how naive a lot of the lantians seemed to be ("the replicators can't harm us, we programmed them not to") they'd eat this bull**** right up I think. They didn't have tactically thinking military minds in their society, especially not at first.

Originally posted by tauriprivatesoldier View Post
        This has probably been repeated dozens of times but exactly how the wraith create more of their kind? None of the episodes gave any clue; I've not read any of the books, so i don't know, coz i keep hearing the ancients were overwhelmed by great numbers of wraith. is there like some giant iratus bug queen that lays giant eggs , so many at one time and pops out a fullgrown wraith soldier?
        The chances of some sort of hidden bug queen are slim to none. The Irratus bugs don't even have a "queen" type bug so there's no reason for the Wraith to.

We're apparently going to get Wraith reproduction answered in season 4 so you might just want to wait for that. So far the only hint we've really got is that it's not sexual. My money is on growth tubes in the hiveship sort of like those hibernation chambers in rising.

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
        Does a hive ship Scream when you hurt it?
        It depends whether or not it was hurt by a dues ex machina in the last ten minutes of the episode.

What does a hive ship eat? Wraith or Humans?
        Nobody really knows, those there's been lots of speculation that the blue beam from letters was some sort of method for the hiveship to feed. We've also speculated that they might somehow absorb energy from hyperspace, sort of like giant plants.

Comment

That is impressive. If lantian sensor tech can't even tell these projections are fake they must be quite sophisticated.

In all the talk about ships let's also not forget the potential uses for these in ground warfare. Strap one to a hivequeen and she looks like a poor battered human woman who barely escaped a Wraith attack. Then she gets taken home with whoever and goes around mind****ing high-ups, stealing their secrets, and shifting into other forms she's scanned in T-1000 style. Or the wraith just grab some lantian high up, say an admiral, have a hivequeen "study" him for a little while and then insert herself in his place via one of these devices and order a fleet action into a massive pre-arranged ambush or something. Or just have her carry on business as usual until she has to return to the beseiged city and turn off the shield in the middle of the night.

Take a whole squad of Wraith soldiers, turn them into human soldiers, Say an SG team send a distress call, get brought back to base, then run around smothering people with pillows and setting **** on fire that night.

While you're doing it shift the hologram to Sheppard and shoot a bunch of people, "oh no Colonel Sheppard has gone insane" security would shout before gunning down the real one to prevent any more loss of life.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
            That is impressive. If lantian sensor tech can't even tell these projections are fake they must be quite sophisticated.
            Here's the transcript:
            ALIEN PLANET. NIGHT TIME.
            John, Teyla, Rodney and Aiden have travelled to the planet Charan spoke about. Lightning and thunder can be seen and heard overhead, although it’s not raining. The team are wandering around the ruined village with torches.

FORD: Sir, there’s nothing here.
            SHEPPARD: I know.
            FORD: Well, it’s dark. Shouldn’t we be getting back?
            SHEPPARD: Give her a minute. (He looks at Teyla some distance away, who is investigating an old piece of pottery.)
            FORD: Sir ...
            SHEPPARD: Ford, I need her to put this behind her; get some sleep – we all do, so whatever it takes.
            (Rodney wanders up, looking at an energy-detecting device. It is beeping.)
            SHEPPARD: Rodney?
            McKAY: I’ve got something here.
            FORD: Really?
            McKAY: I dunno. I’ve got a little ... (He trails off and walks towards a rock wall.)
            FORD: You’ve got a little what? (He grins and calls after Rodney.) Hey, McKay, you’ve got a little what?! (John turns and shoots him a look. Aiden’s smile fades.) What? (John pulls a face and follows Rodney.) Oh, it’s OK when you guys make fun of me!
            (John reaches Rodney.)
            SHEPPARD: Rodney?
            McKAY (still walking towards the rock wall): I’m getting a faint energy signal. Getting stronger. (He reaches the wall.) Coming from here.
            FORD: There’s nothing here.
            (John and Teyla are running their hands over the rock wall.)
            McKAY: Well, the magic Ancient device hasn’t lied yet.
            SHEPPARD (turning away from the wall): It’s solid.
            McKAY: Well, there’s definitely something weird here.
            SHEPPARD: Weird how?
            (Behind them, Teyla touches the part of the wall that John had previously touched, and disappears from view as if she has just walked through the solid wall.)
            FORD: How about that?!
            SHEPPARD: Teyla! (He runs to the wall and puts his hand on it, but it’s solid.) Teyla?!
            McKAY: Maybe she got a good running start – you know, really slam into it.
            (John turns round and throws Rodney a black look. He turns to the wall again and reaches out to touch it but the wall vanishes. On the other side is Teyla, one of her hands raised as if she has just touched the wall.)
            SHEPPARD: How’d you do that?
            TEYLA: I do not know – I was just looking for a way out.
            (The four of them walk inside. It’s a large chamber with a corridor leading deeper into the rock. The corridor looks eerily familiar.)
            FORD: Looks like the inside of a Wraith ship.
            McKAY: What the hell were they doing here?

ATLANTIS. RODNEY’S LAB. Rodney is hooking up a small device to a laptop. Elizabeth comes in.
            WEIR: Rodney.
            McKAY: Elizabeth.
            WEIR: Sheppard said you think you found a Wraith laboratory?
            McKAY: Certainly looks that way – some sort of hidden, secret facility. It’s obviously been abandoned for a very long time. I was able to, uh, pull this, uh, data recorder from one of the computer consoles. (He shows her the device he was hooking up.)
            WEIR: D’you think the Wraith were experimenting on the people of that planet?
            McKAY: Well, I have no idea. Hoping this thing will tell us.
            WEIR: Why the need for secrecy? The Wraith can take people at will and do whatever they want with them.
            (Rodney’s laptop beeps and data appears on the screen.)
            McKAY: Here we go. (Elizabeth comes round the table so she can look at the screen.) There. (Rodney looks at the text.) Now, that, uh ... that means absolutely nothing to me. You know, the last time I saw the contents of one of these, it showed galactic positioning systems for ships – it was more a picture than symbols.
            WEIR (looking at the screen): I wonder ... (She trails off.)
            McKAY: Just so you know, you didn’t actually finish that sentence out loud.
            WEIR: Well, this is obviously a language.
            McKAY: Wraith language?
            WEIR: That would make sense. I’d like to have a good look through this.
            McKAY: Oh, well, knock yourself out. I’ve gotta get back to the control chair anyway. (He leaves the lab as Elizabeth continues looking at the screen.)
            So they were picking up an energy signature.
            The subterfugre might not work so well in the end.
            On the other hand, that lab's entrance could filter out individuals according to the presence of Wraith DNA or not.

That said, it doesn't deny the fact that they can cast very solid holowalls.

In all the talk about ships let's also not forget the potential uses for these in ground warfare. Strap one to a hivequeen and she looks like a poor battered human woman who barely escaped a Wraith attack. Then she gets taken home with whoever and goes around mind****ing high-ups, stealing their secrets, and shifting into other forms she's scanned in T-1000 style. Or the wraith just grab some lantian high up, say an admiral, have a hivequeen "study" him for a little while and then insert herself in his place via one of these devices and order a fleet action into a massive pre-arranged ambush or something. Or just have her carry on business as usual until she has to return to the beseiged city and turn off the shield in the middle of the night.

Take a whole squad of Wraith soldiers, turn them into human soldiers, Say an SG team send a distress call, get brought back to base, then run around smothering people with pillows and setting **** on fire that night.

While you're doing it shift the hologram to Sheppard and shoot a bunch of people, "oh no Colonel Sheppard has gone insane" security would shout before gunning down the real one to prevent any more loss of life.
            Haha! Sheppard's gone wild! Shoot him!
            That would be another type of shield, because it should be able to adapt to a never still body. I never really liked the personnal holofakers.
            It's lot simpler to apply this to something that's solid and shouldn't change in shape.
            The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Even if the mimicing wasn't perfect you could compensate for the shortcomings by craftingt he scenario properly. "Oh no our ship is badly damaged and our reactor is leaking huge amounts of radiationt hat just happen to limit your sensors." "Oh no, we're disabled and falling into this sun, I hope the proximity doesn't blind your sensors to much to find us" "Oh no, we're badly damaged and emmiting irregular power readings from all systems as a result of this damage, please help us"

Given how naive a lot of the lantians seemed to be ("the replicators can't harm us, we programmed them not to") they'd eat this bull**** right up I think. They didn't have tactically thinking military minds in their society, especially not at first.
              It's only a matter of time before the Lantians recognise the energy reading and wisen up though. Eventually they'd notice the pattern and presumably learn that strange energy readings coming from a strange lantian ship means precautions need to be taken.

It would be an effective weapon but sooner or later it would lose it's effectiveness.
              Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Nobody really knows, those there's been lots of speculation that the blue beam from letters was some sort of method for the hiveship to feed. We've also speculated that they might somehow absorb energy from hyperspace, sort of like giant plants.
                Yes that is true but I just like the idea of a bunch of Wraith sleeping or whatever they do and then the ship gets hungry a who ever the unfortante indivdual is, GULP!
                Sounds cool bt most likely impractial

Comment

I don't think Wraith ships are alive...They use organic components etc...but they aren't alive in the same sense IMO anyway.

Comment

Trying to calculate the energy needed to lift something as big as a hiveship.

Cruisers can sink, contrary to Atlantis, so that's more than 1030 kg/m³, for the whole structure.

We are going to assume that the planet seen in Rising is similar to Earth. Gravity, after all, seemed the same. Though this is only one factor (total mass and revolution are important, we're going to make this simple).

Lenght: 10,983.04 m
                    Width: 7,906.33 m
                    Height: 1,291.39 m

Hiveships are officially 11 km long, so this will make the figure slightly conservative.

For the volume, I took a triangle surface area, and then multiplied it by 2/3 of the ship's height (the thing is relatively brick shaped when seen from the side, but there still are tappered angles and pointy sections).

V = base * lenght/2 * 2/3 height
                    V = 37379379280.7407 m³

M = V * 1030 kg/m³
                    M = 38,500,760,659,162.921 kg

More than 38.5 billion tons.

Any object, to escape the surface of Earth, needs to provide enough thrust to counter a gravity of 9.80665 m.s^-2. If you don't manage to surpass the acceleration due to Earth's mass pulling you in, you won't make it.

Let's just see how the Wraith could maintain their hiveship in balance. On the ground, it's the normal force (ground resistance if you will) that makes sure the hiveship doesn't sink towards the planet's core.

However, in the air, there's nothing to provide the necessary counter acceleration safe drives, no matter what they are. We need to get at least 1g out of the engines. That is, 9.80665 m.s^-2.

So that's a minimal velocity of 9.80665 m/s.

E = 1/2.m.v²
                    E = 1,851,316,472,725,105.23889770696125 J
                    E = 442.47 KT.

Power = 442.47 KT/s.

This is based on a volumetric mass equal to that of water, at the surface of the ocean. It's also only calculated to keep the ship hovering above the ground, not to make it reach space.

A higher mass, a real net acceleration and a timeframe would provide greater numbers, but at least, we know that the ship is be able to generate that much energy.

Iron has an approximative density of 7,000 kg/m³. Lead has a density of 11,340 kg/m³.
                    The hiveships is covered with armour that can withstand the powerful explosion of nukes at point blank range, so much at that most of the damage is actually internal, and related to organic systems.
                    In the absence of shields, either this is explained by extremely dense materials, or by the ability to channel energies extremely efficiently and deal with them after hand (storage, recycling or radiation).
                    Last edited by Mister Oragahn; 22 October 2007, 09:48 AM.

Comment

That's funny, "how much energy would it take for a hiveship to reach escape velocity anyway" was one of the first things I had planned to bring up with you when you cleaned out your box over at SSD.

So now we know that a hive is producing almost 30 Hiroshimas per second just when idling. I wonder how many amraams that would work out to be.

Comment

Oh, maaaaaaaaany I guess.

And that's a very conservative figure.

That said, I'd like to find out energy figures based on the manoeuvers the ships have been pulling, notably in "No Man's Land" and "Siege pt III" think.

It's about angular velocity, so it would require some assumptions about the center of mass.

As far as I can't tell, I can't remember one single sequence where hiveships accelerate, safe eventually in Allies, before they even open an hyperspace window. Considering the size of these ships, even a displacement over a few pixels would represent a couple of hundreds of meters.

It's funny. If we were to apply some recent form of reasoning some people at SDN use, that is, calc the acceleration which ships go through pre-jump, the numbers out of Allies would be pretty much ugly.
                        The second hiveship covers something like 7 or 8 hiveship lenghts within 25-30 frames (1 seconds, if not slightly more).
                        Think many teratons.

Talking about accelerations, you've seen the darts in Reunion, when they start to chase the other puddle jumper?
                        Last edited by Mister Oragahn; 22 October 2007, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Trying to calculate the energy needed to lift something as big as a hiveship.

Cruisers can sink, contrary to Atlantis, so that's more than 1030 kg/m³, for the whole structure.

We are going to assume that the planet seen in Rising is similar to Earth. Gravity, after all, seemed the same. Though this is only one factor (total mass and revolution are important, we're going to make this simple).

Lenght: 10,983.04 m
                          Width: 7,906.33 m
                          Height: 1,291.39 m

Hiveships are officially 11 km long, so this will make the figure slightly conservative.

For the volume, I took a triangle surface area, and then multiplied it by 2/3 of the ship's height (the thing is relatively brick shaped when seen from the side, but there still are tappered angles and pointy sections).

V = base * lenght/2 * 2/3 height
                          V = 37379379280.7407 m³

M = V * 1030 kg/m³
                          M = 38,500,760,659,162.921 kg

More than 38.5 billion tons.

Any object, to escape the surface of Earth, needs to provide enough thrust to counter a gravity of 9.80665 m.s^-2. If you don't manage to surpass the acceleration due to Earth's mass pulling you in, you won't make it.

Let's just see how the Wraith could maintain their hiveship in balance. On the ground, it's the normal force (ground resistance if you will) that makes sure the hiveship doesn't sink towards the planet's core.

However, in the air, there's nothing to provide the necessary counter acceleration safe drives, no matter what they are. We need to get at least 1g out of the engines. That is, 9.80665 m.s^-2.

So that's a minimal velocity of 9.80665 m/s.

E = 1/2.m.v²
                          E = 1,851,316,472,725,105.23889770696125 J
                          E = 442.47 KT.

Power = 442.47 KT/s.

This is based on a volumetric mass equal to that of water, at the surface of the ocean. It's also only calculated to keep the ship hovering above the ground, not to make it reach space.

A higher mass, a real net acceleration and a timeframe would provide greater numbers, but at least, we know that the ship is be able to generate that much energy.

Iron has an approximative density of 7,000 kg/m³. Lead has a density of 11,340 kg/m³.
                          The hiveships is covered with armour that can withstand the powerful explosion of nukes at point blank range, so much at that most of the damage is actually internal, and related to organic systems.
                          In the absence of shields, either this is explained by extremely dense materials, or by the ability to channel energies extremely efficiently and deal with them after hand (storage, recycling or radiation).
                          You know I actually understood some of that I hate physics.

But for the volume, remember there is a whole section in the middle of the ship that is open. And the Dedy can just fit inside of it. I think we saw it in No Mans Land.

And to me it would make sense to have a material for the armor to be a material that is similar to Kevlar so it can absorb the impact. But I don't really understand yet how it works so don't look to much into it.
                          Last edited by Lord batchi ball; 22 October 2007, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Oh, maaaaaaaaany I guess.

And that's a very conservative figure.

That said, I'd like to find out energy figures based on the manoeuvers the ships have been pulling, notably in "No Man's Land" and "Siege pt III" think.

It's about angular velocity, so it would require some assumptions about the center of mass.

As far as I can't tell, I can't remember one single sequence where hiveships accelerate, safe eventually in Allies, before they even open an hyperspace window. Considering the size of these ships, even a displacement over a few pixels would represent a couple of hundreds of meters.
                            I've been trying to recall a scene where you could get decent acceleration figures to. Nothing comes to mind really. There's either a lot of cuts, a moving camera or no fixed point to guage how fast the ship is moving.

That's kind of what got me thinking about the escape velocity thing as a low end. We know that at the very least the ship must be capable of propelling its own mass free of the gravity well of an Earthlike planet.

You could also get into trying to estimate how much energy it would take for a hive to unbury itself from the ground in the event it was partially covered by earth like the one in rising. I'm not sure how you'd calc that though, aside from just adding mass to account for the dirt. It's going to fall off though so you couldn't keep the mass for the entire acceleration run.

It's funny. If we were to apply some recent form of reasoning some people at SDN use, that is, calc the acceleration which ships go through pre-jump, the numbers out of Allies would be pretty much ugly.
                            The second hiveship covers something like 7 or 8 hiveship lenghts within 25-30 frames (1 seconds, if not slightly more).
                            Think many teratons.
                            I hadn't seen this latest feat of wank no. Hyperspace has a sucking effect that's well documented though I suppose you could do it just for giggles.

Talking about accelerations, you've seen the darts in Reunion, when they start to chase the other puddle jumper?
                            I remember it but not in detail, was it pretty fast?

Comment

I've been trying to recall a scene where you could get decent acceleration figures to. Nothing comes to mind really. There's either a lot of cuts, a moving camera or no fixed point to guage how fast the ship is moving.

That's kind of what got me thinking about the escape velocity thing as a low end. We know that at the very least the ship must be capable of propelling its own mass free of the gravity well of an Earthlike planet.

You could also get into trying to estimate how much energy it would take for a hive to unbury itself from the ground in the event it was partially covered by earth like the one in rising. I'm not sure how you'd calc that though, aside from just adding mass to account for the dirt. It's going to fall off though so you couldn't keep the mass for the entire acceleration run.
                              There were many trees. A whole forest on that ship. A tree, especially such as a huge pine, will need a good load of earth to grow properly. The more it will grow, the more it will stop dirt in the air and have part of its mas fall on the ground to become more soil, but in the end, huge pines, even with their roots partially extraground, will need to get lots of minerals from a decent layer of soil.

That's something I find curious. How did that hiveship completely shake all the stuff on its hull? It must probably have wooden roots still stuck in the holse on the armour or something.

I hadn't seen this latest feat of wank no. Hyperspace has a sucking effect that's well documented though I suppose you could do it just for giggles.
                              I did. Sort of. When playing with the escape velocity for inert natural objects (not rockets or so), which was 11 km or something, it brought me to near one teraton per second.

The fact that the hiveship cross their entire lenght in one or two frames towards the end would easily put that in several teratons per second.

Especially since the ships entering hyperspace are not blurred, like they usually do.
                              Honestly, no, I won't do that, because we know that ships are sucked in and spat out at fast speed, while their cruising speeds often are low.

But well, that's the power of dishonesty.

That said, we see the hiveships manoeuver before accelerating towards the window. I don't even remember this ever happening in any other hyperspace jump.

I remember it but not in detail, was it pretty fast?
                              Yep. At first, the two darts rise, and they slowly increase their speed, and then, suddenly, it's like they pushed the gas pedal (we see the globe at the back get redder), they literally zap five or six dart lenghts or so in a very few frames.

Of course, that's the kind of accelerations you expect from such races.

The puddle jumper are capable of similar accelerations. I remember that episode where one was idling in front of a stargate, in some pine wood, just before rushing into the gate. Maybe it was The Return, pt I.

Oh, on a side note. I don't know if they officialized it, but the recent artwork thread in the general forum dug an artwork showing the Wraith scout ship in comparison to a dart.
                              We even get an official lenght for the dart, like, err, 65 feet, which is normal, considering the pointy thing. A F-16 is like 45 feet.
                              In fact, we precisely get all the dimensions, safe the height, but with side profiles, we can guess them fairly easily.

You'll be pleased about the equipment that ship was supposed to get (reduced to a miserable bleeping dot in Aurora) :

Spoiler:

Long range assault ship? See the big black things protruding out of the bow and the wings' tips?
                              The ones on the wings seem to focus just straight ahead of the bow. They could be sensors (there's even two of them on the back of the wings), but that pair one the bow might be weapons.
                              If so, they're quite big, since we don't see the gun on the dart.

And more about some Wraith ship, which I find extremely similar to the wall carving seen in Rising (first image provided by Prior_of_the_Ori:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

We may have our massive culler ship. Though it is not indicated, it looks like it's from The Defiant One, even if it seems they used a model they already had, and buried it. At least, they buried it enough so there's still room for the new design.

Comment

And more about some Wraith ship, which I find extremely similar to the wall carving seen in Rising (first image provided by Prior_of_the_Ori:
                                Actually, I am not the person who originally found it and I would like to thank the person who posted it in the season 4 section of the forum though unfortunately I can't seem to find that person's name yet

I think the Wraith Scout Ship though is also quite an interesting find. I would imagine it fulfils a bomber role similar to the Al'kesh perhaps? Darts I can't see doing very well against shielded targets even in large numbers and a bomber would perhaps be a more interesting way of dealing with enemy capital ships. It would explain how they managed to fight the Ancients with their large numbers... I mean why risk a Hive when you can send something smaller and more expendable in for the attack?

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Working...
                                X