• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Giant Leap (103)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES SEASON ONE
    ONE GIANT LEAP
    EPISODE NUMBER - 103

Hiro convinces Ando to go with him to New York to try and save the city, while Matt Parkman must convince a federal investigator that he can read minds. Peter's relationship with Simone takes a new turn, and Niki confronts her mother-in-law after making a discovery about her husband.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 May 2015, 09:13 PM.

OK...

1. Nathan stabbing Peter in the back. WTF?

2. What's in Vegas - Niki? Why is she going to get saved first?

3. Sylar? WTF

4. CLAIRE? If you're indestructable then that is not meant to happen to you! If that has happened to you then you are surely dead!

I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
      OK...

1. Nathan stabbing Peter in the back. WTF?

2. What's in Vegas - Niki? Why is she going to get saved first?

3. Sylar? WTF

4. CLAIRE? If you're indestructable then that is not meant to happen to you! If that has happened to you then you are surely dead!

1) i think nathan is letting his fear of exposure corrupt him

2) not sure what you mean by that.

3) sylar, indeed

4) claire was dead until the thorn was taken from her brain, then she came back to life again, she is not indestructable, she can just heal incredibly fast, even when already dead.
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

Hiro and Ando are going to Vegas.
        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Their powers are a mystery, so I like that there leaving it ambiguous.

Comment

Nice ep.. Though i really hated Nathan for stabbing his brother in the back.

Comment

Working...
            X