Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you blame for The Ori situation ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do any of you know who Pat Robertson is? Here is a link to the Wikipedia Article on himThe Racist Himself
    Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
      Do any of you know who Pat Robertson is? Here is a link to the Wikipedia Article on himThe Racist Himself
      The fact that people like him exist scares me.
      Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
      Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
      -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity View Post
        The fact that people like him exist scares me.
        I sent him an email telling him to think before he says something.
        Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Merlin.

On the one hand, he hid that device so it couldn't be found by just anyone.

On the other hand, he clearly meant for it to be found by someone. He just tried to make sure it was the right someones.

Why would Merlin want Earth people to contact the Alteran home galaxy?

Comment

I blame Daniel and Jack not just doing a big striptease show together instead of going to Avalon.

And I blame Merlin. Why did he leave an Ancient Communicator to the Ori Galaxy in his little treasure cove without as much as a warning sign?!

Comment

Here's another thing: the transmitter doesn't work without the stones. But the stones were not found with the transmitter at Avalon. They were found on another planet. How did they get to the other planet? Why were they removed, since the transmitter and the stones can only work together?

Without the stones, the transmitter is like a radio with it's batteries removed, or a telephone without its handset.

Did someone plunder Avalon before SG-1 got there? Or did Merlin separate the two parts, like a careful gun owner who stores the gun in a locked case at one location and the ammo someplace else?

And why did he keep the transmitter around at all? Did he figure he might need to talk to the other side, someday?
              Last edited by Margaret; 27 December 2006, 08:50 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I blame the ancients..because if they hadn't of made the stargates, none of it would have happened in the first place
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
                  I blame the ancients..because if they hadn't of made the stargates, none of it would have happened in the first place
                  Then, Earth wouldn't have any of cool technology(bc-303, dsc-304, naquadah generator, mk9, zpm, etc...)

Comment

I blame, guh, I can't really blame just one person. I think that if Vala and Daniel hadn't gone to the Ori galaxy, none of this wouldn't have happened. -shrug- You can't really just blame one person.
                    I love Sparky. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenessa View Post
                      I blame, guh, I can't really blame just one person. I think that if Vala and Daniel hadn't gone to the Ori galaxy, none of this wouldn't have happened. -shrug- You can't really just blame one person.
                      If Daniel and Vala hadn't gone, then Mitchell and Lee would have.

Comment

I blame the writers

Comment

^ Hehehehe good one
                          I didn't think of that one
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ccdsah View Post
                            I blame the writers
                            First thought that came to mind when I read thread title: the producers and writers.

Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                            Quint Studer

Comment

i blame ba'lar.

Comment

Coop!

Comment

Working...
                                X