Information: "Trepidation," "My Enemy's Enemy," "Resurfacing," "Pursuit"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Information: "Trepidation," "My Enemy's Enemy," "Resurfacing," "Pursuit"

Alright, to garner some more speculation, I thought I'd post some tidbits and pieces of information about some upcoming episodes. Nothing too spoilerish, mostly indirect hints and some guest character information:
    -------------------------------
    3.06 "Trepidation"
    -This episode begins the actual hunt for the Book of Nosah'trah, visiting an address found on the database in "The Search, Part Two"
    -This will be an old fashioned go-through-the-gate episode with a very small guest cast list
    -Guest characters include Jalen Ke'var (new commanding officer of Horizon-2) and Sergeant Kemper (Horizon-2 member who appeared but had little to no dialogue in "Explorers")
    -Expect to see something we haven't seen in a while in this episode
    -As the title implies, the episode deals with fear, along the same lines as "Night Terrors"

3.07 "My Enemy's Enemy"
    -The enemy's enemy referred to here is an enemy we have seen or heard about before
    -Guest characters include Day'ek Sonak, High Council Vahret, and a the previously unseen Vice-Councilor of the Kih'Andari Council: Der'ash
    -It is likely that the human's and Kih'Andari will have to put aside differences to work against a common enemy
    -This episode will feature a revelation about Sonak that pertains to one of his previous appearances

3.08 "A Pleasant Little Trip"
    -Okay, picture James Bond and a trip to the beach all in one story
    -Indeed, the story features several James Bond references and elements
    -If you care, the name of the planet is Timilia
    -Prominent guest characters include Arina Tey'vell, Zach Hoffmann, Jeret Broacah, and Jerry Madison

3.09 "Resurfacing" and 3.10
    -As stated previously, an elusive alien race is introduced after much mentioning
    -Prominent guest characters include Hiron Bay'lar, and, well...
    -As the title implies, something or someone resurfaces from Bay'lar's past

3.11 "Countdown"
    -Prominent guest characters include Zach Hoffmann and Jerry Madison
    -This episode successfully does what "Journalist's Day" tried to do... create a serious, character developing episode for Zach Hoffmann
    -A few characters return to Earth just before the midseason two-parter

3.12 "Pursuit"
    -An event at the end of this episode changes the course and order of the galaxy
    -Prominent guest characters include Jalen Ke'var, and a certain pair of scaly reptilians we haven't seen since season two

3.13 and Beyond
    -Contrary to previous announcements, 3.13 is now a normal length episode, not a 90 minute one
    -Horizon is going to take a turn into dark waters in the second half of the season, as we go from "times of despair" to "times of being completely screwed"
    -Expect to see the war more up front in the second half of the season, particularly in 3.16
    -Alex has proposed an ambitious proposition regarding this season, which may or may not come to pass
    ------------------------------------------
    There we go. Nice and cryptic.
    Last edited by SierraGulf1; 26 November 2006, 08:43 PM.
    Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
    Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
    Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
    Stargate Destiny, Fan
    Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

I've got it: the Nebulan are the writers.

Comment

Originally posted by SierraGulf1
      3.12 "Pursuit"
      -An event at the end of this episode changes the course and order of the galaxy
      -Prominent guest characters include Jalen Ke'var, and a certain pair of scaly reptilians we haven't seen since season two
      Sivok! Yay!
      (It is Sivok, right? Else that little outburst would be embarrasing... )

Comment

I actually said this earlier, but my post disapeared through a nearby Stargate.

To get some speculation going, I was tossing out the little fact that in this week's episode, "Preservation," a character whom we've come to know from Stargate: Atlantis will be making a brief guest appearance on Horizon.

This particular character will actually help us with something that's been causing problems since early Season Two. Now, who this character is and what he or she could be helping us with, that's a question only the episode will be able to answer.
        Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Yay! James Bond refrences.
          It really does look like that this season will be amazing. My guess the Draque come out with a new bio sphere, that they will learn to do the thing that it does so well. Oh, and of course you have to take into account that the new enemy could make a blitz and Sivok gives them inteligence. Also the line about "toatally screwed," great.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
            Yay! James Bond refrences.
            Yeah, "A Pleasant Little Trip" is definitely what I would consider an entertaining episode, if I dare say so. Some references are pretty obvious, others are a little more hidden.

What I also like is that we're starting to slowly develop the relationship between Chase and Arina in a nice way. Does this mean she'll pop up more than once this season? It's possible actually.

It really does look like that this season will be amazing. My guess the Draque come out with a new bio sphere, that they will learn to do the thing that it does so well. Oh, and of course you have to take into account that the new enemy could make a blitz and Sivok gives them inteligence. Also the line about "toatally screwed," great.
            And I have to say we're all quite eager to see this ambitious proposition come to pass. We wouldn't announce anything, though, without knowing for sure. Which we probably will around January.
            Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

bet any thing its either Rodney Mckay or Radek Zelenka

Comment

well i could be wrong lets see what happened in early season two i forget?

Comment

-This episode successfully does what "Journalist's Day" tried to do... create a serious, character developing episode for Zach Hoffmann
                  I'll believe that when I see it...
                  This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by SierraGulf1 View Post
                    3.09 "Resurfacing" and 3.10
                    -As stated previously, an elusive alien race is introduced after much mentioning
                    -Prominent guest characters include Hiron Bay'lar, and, well...
                    -As the title implies, something or someone resurfaces from Bay'lar's past
                    I'm 90% sure by now that 3.10 is "The Bentari," 10% chance that it's "The Sentinels," although I doubt that they'd be referenced here and not in either "My Enemy's Enemy" or "Pursuit."

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      well i could be wrong lets see what happened in early season two i forget?
                      I'm assuming he means our problem with connecting to Earth.
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by NoDot View Post
                        I'll believe that when I see it...
                        I suppose we'll see then.
                        Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                        Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                        Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                        Stargate Destiny, Fan
                        Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Originally posted by SierraGulf1 View Post
                          I suppose we'll see then.
                          I believe we will

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                            I'm assuming he means our problem with connecting to Earth.
                            Two Horizon staff members have replied so far and neither have said anything in regards to this - this means that what you've said either is absolutely correct, or too close to talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia View Post
                              Two Horizon staff members have replied so far and neither have said anything in regards to this - this means that what you've said either is absolutely correct, or too close to talk about.
                              Or light years off.

Comment

Working...
                              X