This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who do you ship for?

Let's have a gander at the numbers! Who do you ship for? You can put more than one answer in this poll.
    Jack/Sam
    33.82%
    Sam/Martouf
    2.94%
    Daniel/Sarah
    5.88%
    Daniel/Janet
    10.29%
    Teal'c/Drey'auc
    0.92%
    Teal'c/Shau'nac
    1.47%
    Teal'c/Ishta
    6.80%
    Jack/Laira
    0.92%
    Sam/Narim
    2.21%
    Sam/Pete
    2.76%
    Other Ship
    12.68%
    Other Slash
    5.70%
    I don't Ship.
    8.64%
    What's a Ship?
    1.29%
    I like Stargate Fandom Unity!
    3.68%

I'd also like to go with the Jack/Thor, Jack/Me and Picard/Crusher option - oh wait that was UST from other show wasn't it. After a while it all seems the same.

geeky

Comment

see im all for non mainstream ship such as
      heimdall/daniel
      baal/sam
      yu/teal'c (come on he's had like three opportunities now to kill him and he hasnt)
      travel/jack

Comment

Sam/Pete, natch. Also Jack/Sara. Maybe a bit of Sam/Luke. Then lotsa fluffy ones, like Jack/Thor or Jack/Baal (I blame MartoufMarty's Tainted Love vid on that one). Daniel/Sha're. Teal'c and anyone he wants. hehe. And if Geekyred can have "Jack/Me" then I want Jonas/Me.

Comment

I'm an ex-shipper, if there is such a thing. I do, however like Jack/Sara and Daniel/Sha're
          Honk if you love cheese

Comment

You forgot to include Daniel/Sam on that poll. There are alot of people who ship Sam and Daniel, the yahoo group SamDanielRebellion alone has a few hundred of members.

Comment

I'm a die hard Sam and Jack shipper...and Daniel's all mine

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
              ~Imzadi
              describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
              Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by David
                Let's have a gander at the numbers! Who do you ship for? You can put more than one answer in this poll.
                Primarily I like Jack/Sam and Daniel/Janet.

But I'm also very fond of Sam/Pete and Daniel/Sha're.

And I also enjoy slash when its well written for Jack/Daniel, Daniel/Paul, and Jack/Maybourne.
                ** Dax

Slowly but surely
                regaining my post count.

Dax(ie)Parrot the Very Bored Wierdie Nitty Bluie Alien Purple THUNK Fan

Comment

I ship for Daniel/Sarah, with a little Osiris thrown in.

Comment

You would never guess from my member name but I tend to be a Jack/Sam shipper. Although I like the more subtle ship and don't really want them "together" until the end of the series. I miss my team. Sigh.

(Trying valiantly to resist making sarcastic comments because Shadow is a bad influence on me. She's like a black hole of sarcasm, she just sucks in everyone in the general vicinity But I admire that in a person. It's like a highly underrated superpower. You go girl. )

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

For me it has to be Sam and Jack, Daniel and Janet and i love the idea of Thor and Hemdiel(not sure about spelling)
                      ......TARA......

Comment

Primarily Jack/Daniel, certainly the most convincing relationship on the show as far as I am concerned.

On the other hand, I also enjoy Jack/Janet and can see Sam/Daniel if it is written well. But since Pete came along I really enjoy Sam/Pete as well, it is great to see her with someone who is good for her, and makes her happy.

On the fun side, well, Jack and Thor make a lovely couple and many people on Our Stargate have been trying to convince us of the joys of Daniel/Rock, though I tend to go for Daniel/Coffee myself.

SallyK

Comment

Daniel/Janet....so cute!

Sis

Comment

I don't ship.
                            The leanings towards obvious J/S ships in recent eps is scaring me. I prefer the Full Circle/ Birthright approach.
                            sigpic
                            Banner By JME2

Comment

I'm a die hard Sam/Jack shipper so I voted for them, but I would of voted for Dan/Janet too but I didn't read David's post until after I pressed vote..

Sam x
                              Last edited by Sam_o_Neill; 03 May 2004, 04:03 AM. Reason: To Change a Spelling Mistake

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Working...
                              X