Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which baddie has the coolest looking ship?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which baddie has the coolest looking ship?

hey everyone which ships do u guys like?

despite their technological inferiority i always liked the look of ha'tak class ships.

Comment

as far as looks, id say asgard ships, mainly the Daniel Jackson class.

something reasonable if i lived in the stargate universe would be a alkesh.
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

In terms of looks I think Hiveships look the coolest of the more familiar ships. The dark and brooding atmosphere combined with the eerie lighting and speckling of windows works for me as does the dagger shape.

I've never much cared for the odd asthetics of Ha'taks and we all know what the Ori ships look like.

The all time coolest badguy ship was the one from Grace though. Absolutely gorgeous, I'm surprised they did that whole awesome model just for that one episode.

Comment

hands down it's the Ori ships, immediately fell in love with them the moment I saw them. Ha'taks are a close second mainly because they're the classic baddie ship and in the beginning were very fearsome. Never really cared for Anubis' mother ship, was a boring and plain design imo, great in terms of power and size though. Hive ships, never really cared for them either, don't know why though, it might be because they look so fake and you can clearly see it's cgi whereas other ships look real.

Comment

IMO ori ships look intimidating but only because of size, if it wasnt so big it would look kind of scrawny and weak. martin llyode's race's ship looked pretty cool, kinda disapointed in the ancient war ship designs but it grew on me. i would rather perfer it to have been sleek with no protrusions like asgard ships.
            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

hmm as was said above in a couple of the posts the hatak would be a favourite while the O'Neil would come in at a close second
              Full Circle.. Herak: "Surrender or die!!"
              O'Neill: "What?!"
              Herak: "Surrender or die!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
              O'Neill: "I was just going to say the exact same thing"
              Herak: "O'Neil of sg1"
              O'Neill: "Hay how you doing... you'll have to forgive me I'm terrible with names what was it... (staff blast) jeez!!"
              Herak: "I am Herak"
              O'Neill: "Congratulations failing upwards i see"
              .......... Couple of sentences later
              O'Neill: "Give us clear access to the gate or I'll blow it up"
              Herak: "Yourself along with it?"
              O'Neill: "Whats you point?"

Comment

Apophis' master ha'tak. When he pwned Heru'ur in the miningfield.

Comment

My all time favorite is the really big apophis ship (the one where carter blew up a sun) and second is the replicator ship and third the orion

--> my site <--

Comment

my favourite badguy ship would be the hiveship i think they are one of the coolest ships in Stargate

Comment

If you count Atlantis among the ship (afterall it's a cityship) It would definitly be Atlantis.

If not, I'd say

-O'Neill class
                      -Orion
                      -Deadalus

In that order.

Comment

I think the key word in the thread title is baddie , my favourite baddie ships are hive ships or just wraith ships in general they look really menacing...or it may just be the fact that their warships are all several km long
                        Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

hive ships. The shape and look of them makes them look so dangerous. They look like beetles, which I guess is appropriate for a race that evolved from insects.
                          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Last edited by jenks; 18 November 2006, 11:18 AM.

Comment

wraith cruiser/hive
                              grace alien ship
                              atlantis city ship

Comment

Working...
                              X