Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colonel Tigh and the nearest airlock (spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colonel Tigh and the nearest airlock (spoilers)

Tigh needs to get shoved out an airlock. WAY TO GO SAUL.

Edit:
    So Tigh sorta redeems himself later on. But still, he really sucks as a drunkard.
    Last edited by IcyNeko; 17 November 2006, 05:47 PM.

I'd Say he redemed himself pretty well

Comment

get rid of his ass. he's totally worthless now
      A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

yea redeemed but he still drinks endlessly even tho now he doesnt need to..

and when is that hero topic gonna be unlocked

Comment

how could u say that he saved adama's life.

Comment

I love it! At the beginning of the season Tigh was the best, now he should shove off? That is just great writing if people will change there feeling about him that fast. Hats off to the writers!!
            Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

One good deed doesn't undo all his BS stuff he's done over the course of BSG
              A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

All the Tigh haters should be shoved out the airlock along with "their buddy" Novacek who had the temerity to sucker punch Adama and shove him face first into a table. Thank God, Tigh pulled himself together enough to FRAK UP Bulldog and save the Admiral. And no, one good deed doesn't undo all the b.s., but, this one good deed (saving Adama) is a start in the right direction for Tigh.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post

Edit:
                  So Tigh sorta redeems himself later on. But still, he really sucks as a drunkard.
                  He was always a drunkard.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post

Edit:
                    You better hope he didn't hear that, because if he did even a lead pipe won't save you from the drunken wrath of the Tighclops!

Comment

Just be thankful Tigh sobered up enough to save Adama. Even Adama was stunned to see his old buddy. Remember? He asked Saul if he was drinking.

Comment

Absolutely not. Saul Mother Frakkin' Tigh still has to kick Helo out of his post. I'm hoping this week's frak-up/make-up paves the way for SMFT to heal enough to resume his post, because Helo makes an even worse XO than Tigh did.

Comment

Originally posted by katie_9918 View Post
                          Absolutely not. Saul Mother Frakkin' Tigh still has to kick Helo out of his post. I'm hoping this week's frak-up/make-up paves the way for SMFT to heal enough to resume his post, because Helo makes an even worse XO than Tigh did.
                          i hear that! and i do reckon Tigh will be back soon to be honnest.

Comment

saul will be back...........i hope
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Tighs the best character on the show, they should have given him command of the Pegasus. I get the feeling their slowly going to make his eye patch more piratey.

Comment

Working...
                              X