This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

inner six we need to figure it out

I am gettin sick of inner six she is so manipulitve and we need to figure her out.

Spoiler:
    In measure of salvation i think she needed baltar to say she loves her for some further plot and i want to know her true colors beacuse she is no cylon she is something else but i need answer or theories would be good.

Spoiler:
    Obviously she had Gaius say those things, not for her benefit, but so that D'Anna would hear them. Number 6 probably knows the only way to bring Caprica 6 back into love with Gaius is to make her feel jealousy.

Comment

Inner 6? I thought Inner 6 was supposed to be some mental apparation in Baltar's head of Caprica 6?

Regardless, I think Inner 6 is the devil. They talk on and on about God and how he forgives all, and here she has manipulated him and rought destruction on the Colonies of Kobol.

Comment

I think your right, the 1970's version had a devil figure and a god like figure.

If she is the devil figure who is her opposite?

Comment

I want to know what she is too, but when she's in that red outfit, for some reason I don't care nearly as much
          Frak! --Apollo
          Frak you. --Cain
          FRAK Me! --Kat
          frakwit! --Tyrol
          B*tch took my ride. --Starbuck

Comment

Inner 6 is the 6 Baltar was in love with before the Cylons attacked and she has kept Baltar alive and getting through life ever since she saved his life. I think she is some sort of "angel" (not neccessarily a sweet innocent stereotypical angel) or some sort of messenger for God, or she is in fact God. And besides, if there was no inner 6, then think of how much less eye candy there would be . Noone else in the show gets to dress all sexy and seductive like she does.
            "Did you really expect some utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?" - Tom Zarek

Comment

i was starting to think she might be working for the other 5 cylons if they are still around and speriaded like i think.

Comment

that is a interesting idea there if she is working for the other five maybe they want baltar to get rid of the other 7

Comment

More and more I am starting to get the feeling that inner six in his head is less and less related to the other six's. It's been established that there is no chip in his brain and she can't be a manisfestation of his own going crazy cause she knows things he doesn't or shouldn't at least. Maybe he really is one of the other five models and she really is some messanger sent to him to guide to some end and he just "projects" her in the image of six. Whatever her real motives are they don't always seem to fit with the rest of the cylon agenda. She has diffenately got her own agenda.
                  Teal'c "I killed you"
                  Daniel "Why?"
                  Teal'c "You were a Go'uld spy"
                  Daniel "a good reason"

Comment

Originally posted by jdog View Post
                    I think your right, the 1970's version had a devil figure and a god like figure.

If she is the devil figure who is her opposite?
                    You're talking about Count Iblis.

The thing is, the writers have pretty much gotten rid of that arc from the original series, but the Six that Baltar sees is something similar.

Personally, I think she is what she claims to be: an angel serving the Cylon god. Remember that the Cylon god was once one of the Gods of Kobol, and that it came to believe that it was higher on the totem pole than all the other gods of Kobol, which led to the war on Kobol and the exodus of Mankind.

I'd agree that "Angel Six" doesn't follow the same drummer as the cylons; she's not a cylon. She's doing what the cylon god wants her to do; whatever that may be.
                    Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

well six also sees baltar, is that another angel helping her?

Also I'm surprised we dont' see her seeing him more.

Could the other five be models that take multiple human forms, instead of many copies of one, they are just one cylon with the abiltiy to look like many people.

Also one of them has to be the original one by which the others were created.

i really have the feeling the final five don't like the seven.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarnin View Post
                        You're talking about Count Iblis.

The thing is, the writers have pretty much gotten rid of that arc from the original series, but the Six that Baltar sees is something similar.

Personally, I think she is what she claims to be: an angel serving the Cylon god. Remember that the Cylon god was once one of the Gods of Kobol, and that it came to believe that it was higher on the totem pole than all the other gods of Kobol, which led to the war on Kobol and the exodus of Mankind.

I'd agree that "Angel Six" doesn't follow the same drummer as the cylons; she's not a cylon. She's doing what the cylon god wants her to do; whatever that may be.
                        Ok, did I miss that somewhere?

Comment

Working...
                        X