This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Space battles?

Anyone got an idea of a good classic 'Who serial/episode with a space battle sequence? (Pref. colour)
    Matthew
    Shields at full. Ready main rail guns. Ready all missile batteries.

there is no such thing.

Comment

If you're looking for that kinda show, Doctor Who ain't for you I'm afraid.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

the closest i've seen is in the parting of the ways, but i wouldn't really call that a battle

Comment

Originally posted by Maf.e.u View Post
          Anyone got an idea of a good classic 'Who serial/episode with a space battle sequence? (Pref. colour)
          LOL! Man are you in the wrong place. *still laughing*

There have been a few fights in Doctor Who but nothing I would call a battle and nothing that comes close to what I think you mean.... not in space, not really. The T.A.R.D.I.S isn't that kind of ship.... it isn't really a ship, so he doesn't do the space battle thing.

As someone ^ said PotW is probably as close as you will get.

Comment

Parting of Ways was a great episode.
            http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
            The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

I know there rare.. but in a space battle where a weapon is fired even if brief gives light to the scene for example RotD when they fire the Hand of Omega and it recoils back it lights up the mothership offering a better chance to picture the ship.
              Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
              LOL! Man are you in the wrong place. *still laughing*

There have been a few fights in Doctor Who but nothing I would call a battle and nothing that comes close to what I think you mean.... not in space, not really. The T.A.R.D.I.S isn't that kind of ship.... it isn't really a ship, so he doesn't do the space battle thing.

As someone ^ said PotW is probably as close as you will get.
              Matthew
              Shields at full. Ready main rail guns. Ready all missile batteries.

Comment

well, the doctor doesnt fight, he is more s thoughtful kind of man

Comment

Working...
                X