This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off-Topic Hangman!

Just like the hangman thread in Fun and Games, but here it can be about anything. The first person to solve the puzzle correctly can post the next one.

So, here's the first puzzle...

Yes:
    No:
    ---------/----/----/-------/-----.

ooo I guess ermm T!
    You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
    -Libba Bray

Comment

Category: Phrase

Yes: T
      No:
      -----t---/----/----/t------/-----.

Comment

umm...hmmm S I guess S!
        You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
        -Libba Bray

Comment

Yes: T
          No: S
          -----t---/----/----/t------/-----.

Comment

oh no I lost um R
            -Libba Bray

Comment

Yes: T, R
              --r--t--r/----/r---/tr----r/-r---.

Comment

yay I'd like to buy a vowel Alex umm A
                -Libba Bray

Comment

Yes: T, R, A
                  --r--t--r/----/r---/tra---r/-ra--.

Comment

And another vowel and I!
                    -Libba Bray

Comment

Yes: T, R, A, I
                      --r-it--r/----/r---/tra---r/-ra--.
                      Last edited by wurlitzer153; 08 November 2006, 09:29 PM.

Comment

And running out of ideas Random guess: E!!
                        -Libba Bray

Comment

Yes: T, R, A, I, E
                          --r-it-er/----/r---/tra--er/-ra-e.
                          Last edited by wurlitzer153; 08 November 2006, 09:29 PM.

Comment

I should probably be getting ideas by now but Im not Ummmmm I?
                            -Libba Bray

Comment

Don't worry, it's not a common phrase Oh, and you already guessed I.

Comment

Working...
                              X