This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zombie Nation

I made a halo move called Zombie Nation. This is part one of chapter one.

http://useruploads.mythica.org/view/Zombie_Nation.wmv
    Tell me what you think.

I should have Part's 2 and 3 up by Sunday.

Comment

Great work! The music matched the atmosphere very well.
      I've been considering making some machinima, but I don't think Timesplitters 3 has the head movement thing that is so common in every other machinima yielding game.
      Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
      The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
      I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
      A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
      That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
      Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
      Caboose: They could be worse?
      Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master View Post
        Great work! The music matched the atmosphere very well.
        I've been considering making some machinima, but I don't think Timesplitters 3 has the head movement thing that is so common in every other machinima yielding game.
        Well you could be one of the first to start one for TimeSplitters......

And thank's for the feed back.

Comment

hmmm... that was cool but maybe make part2 have a bit more action
          P.s. timespliters is cool and i recon it is able to have a good video out of it .

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
            hmmm... that was cool but maybe make part2 have a bit more action
            P.s. timespliters is cool and i recon it is able to have a good video out of it .
            Well I have written Chapter 1: Zombie Nation as a horror type movie. Just Wait untill Chapter 2, that's going to have so much action.

Comment

Working...
            X