This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Webisodes

Does anyone know where I can see them beacause I can't get them to work on the SciFi website.

P.S. 'Webisodes' is a terrible name.

Youtube will be your best bet. Just search for "Galactcia webisodes" when you go there.

PS, originally they were going to be called "Mobisodes" (for your phone only)......so I guess webisodes is a big upgrade.
    Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

I tried YouTube all they have is Episode 8.

Comment

Well huh, they were up on the site, I guess Scifi took them down.
        Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

Try here

Comment

Tannerman, that link only works if you are in the USA. Some very kind people have managed to put webisodes 1-8 up onto YouTube for those of us outside the USA, (and particularly those of us on dial-up who can't download a movie of, say, 39MB, from anybody's website very easily!), but they keep being deleted off YouTube, presumably when SciFi find out about them and ask YouTube to take them off. I don't think anybody has put webisode 9 up onto YouTube yet, but I am still hoping! And I do hope webisode 10 gets onto there, because I'm guessing it will be a good one, being the last!
            Please... leave the touching to the experts.

Comment

Sci-fi's site sucks even if you are in the US. I know those outside the US are denied access to seeing it, but heck, I'm on dial-up and the thing loads but you can hardly make out the images. Too pixilated. I've watched all of them on YouTube but was forced to watch Ep 9 on Sci-fi's site.
              IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
              X