This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Create Your own Stargate Missions

If you were commander of the SGC or SGA what missions would you assign or create for your team?

mine would be the Atlantis Crew

the plan would be to take a modified Puddle Jumper outfited with Asgard beaming technology and F-302 hyperdrive(Rodney would complain it would be like fitting 2 elephants into a small Honda)

the pit stop point would be an uninhabited planet

the goal is to beam a nuke into a Hiveship in a cloaked PJ. If successful they head to the uninhabited planet then gate back to Atlantis. If the wraith detect them they destroy the DHD on the planet so the wraith can't trace them back.
    the good ole days of sg-1

Mine would be for the sgi crew go to the ori galaxy rig a zpm and blow them to peices extreme i know but there really starting to annoy me
    sigpic

Comment

mine would be like get a mission to take hataks no matter the cost and bring them to a alpha site so that we can modify them with asgard sheilds and beaming tech because then that would be ten times better than a deadalus class ship.we would have energy weapons which is a big difference in rail guns and the size of the ship. plus or shoeld power would go up since our generators are easily depleted(just a theory) and of course hyperdrive

well get as much of those as possible.

for the atlantis team

get a asuran aroura class ship with those a.r.g's or something like that with that we wont need the daedalus because we would fit beaming tech i dont know about the sheilds or hyperdrive but it is bigger in size than the earth ship plus we would have DRoNES
      sigpic

Comment

1: Take an Earth ship to torment of trantuala planet and bring back both the pedistal and the four tablets on the walls (could work as a rosatta stone for nox and furling).

2: Take a ship to the computer world (the one carter gets here brain downloaded and reloaded), and try to make peaceful contact.

Comment

I think I would have them go and visit the Nox again. I love them. They are so cool. I loved that episode.
          sigpic
          *Thanks Stef!*

Comment

I would take Deadalus to the Tollan Homeworld and look for there Technology if any was left. Once I get to the planet I find several things. I find a new prototype ship that the Tollan were working but couldn't finsih before Anubis's attack. Then find a Tollan computer that had a sectret location to the last Furling world. Then I go there and make an allinace with them to defeat the Ori and Wraith. Then with my new ship and the alliance with the furling beat all the Ori in the MW. Then go to Peagus with the Furlings and finaly defeat the Wratih with my Tollan ship and kick the wraiths ass.

Or I would be on a mission to aquire any and all ships through diplomacy, stealing, buying or any other way possible. I would get Ha'taks, Al'keshs, Tel'taks, wraith crusiers, Wraith Hiveships death gliders, Herridan Vessles, Ori Ships, Ori Fighters, Wraith Darts, Asgard ships (diplomacy or buy them, don't want to piss off our ally), and any other vessel that I could aquire for Earth. Then I would hand them over to wise one and let him upgrade all of them so that Earth is even mighter.
            Vote Anubis for President in 2012
            A Face you Can Trust
            sigpic
            So whats the worst that could happen?
            Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
            It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
              I would take Deadalus to the Tollan Homeworld and look for there Technology if any was left. Once I get to the planet I find several things. I find a new prototype ship that the Tollan were working but couldn't finsih before Anubis's attack. Then find a Tollan computer that had a sectret location to the last Furling world. Then I go there and make an allinace with them to defeat the Ori and Wraith. Then with my new ship and the alliance with the furling beat all the Ori in the MW. Then go to Peagus with the Furlings and finaly defeat the Wratih with my Tollan ship and kick the wraiths ass.

Or I would be on a mission to aquire any and all ships through diplomacy, stealing, buying or any other way possible. I would get Ha'taks, Al'keshs, Tel'taks, wraith crusiers, Wraith Hiveships death gliders, Herridan Vessles, Ori Ships, Ori Fighters, Wraith Darts, Asgard ships (diplomacy or buy them, don't want to piss off our ally), and any other vessel that I could aquire for Earth. Then I would hand them over to wise one and let him upgrade all of them so that Earth is even mighter.
              thats a little too much, don't you think(Mr. trust)?

I would order a ship to go to the Planet were SG-1 bumbed into the Nazi like people and make first contact with the "breaders" and say
              -We would like some of your fine Technology and cool toys in exchange for knowledge about a little gizmo called the "Stargate".-

Then I would order the Stuped 304 captians at Atlantis to use their freakin ring transporters to beam the nukes to Wriath Hive Ships...idiots.That or just load thim on cloaked PJ's drop them near the Hive ship and run like the wind before they get vaporized!!
              [An alarm is sounding. Harriman checks his watch as he and Siler stand, facing Ba'al's hologram.]
              HARRIMAN
              I'm sure he'll be here any second now.
              [Ba'al is obviously impatient.]
              HARRIMAN
              So, um…

Take our ships, take our toys, take our awesome alien tech... I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take Stargate from me!

Special Thanks to Elles sence this is a ripof of her great sig.

Comment

I would send Mitchell and Landry back in time to ancient Egypt and retrieve the original team and the alternates from the altered time line. Bring them all back to have a few words with themselves.
                Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by SG-25CSAR View Post
                  Then I would order the Stuped 304 captians at Atlantis to use their freakin ring transporters to beam the nukes to Wriath Hive Ships...idiots.
                  If your going to call the 304 captains idiots, you should call yourself an idiot since Wraith ships don't have ring transporters.

Comment

Well, i would have them reverse engineer merlins cloaking thingy, so they can produce them like bombs, then set them on remote or timed activation (remote may not work since they are out of phase) and have them sent into certain ships (such as the Ori Battleships for SG1 and Hiveships for Atlantis), so they come out of phase and BOOM just killed em from the inside out. Also they would make great cloaking devices.

I think we should find the Tollan's, or some different planet of not Tollan, but people like the Tollan except they did not believe they would be as isolated, and not nearly as arrogant.

Give us a fight scene or give us... not a fight scene!!!!

Comment

1. Use the time-puddle jumper to go back in time and make it so they never meet the Ori

2. Go to the Tok'ra and convince them the alliance is worth continuing - share the various alien technologies we have received with them - it's only fair, they have given us various technologies and you're supposed to share with your allies.

3. Use the time-puddle jumper to go back in time (I like time-travel episodes) and make it so various Tok'ra are not killed - the alliance with them would be easier to continue with more Tok'ra in favor of it - like Jacob/Selmak, Martouf/Lantash, Garshaw/Yosuuf...

-Skadi
                      sigpic
                      Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

go to a wraith dominated world and retrieve ZPMs guarded by hundreds of wraith with no gate travel
                        Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
                          Mine would be for the sgi crew go to the ori galaxy rig a zpm and blow them to peices extreme i know but there really starting to annoy me
                          I agree with you, it's a nice mission
                          sigpic
                          Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Working...
                          X