No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks again Ardunnia for posting your lovely snapshots here and on the whump thread. I wonder what Joe's workout routine consisted of to get him his very delicious abs (and the rest of his body) flat and hard. *smirks* That last bit came out a tad wonky. *points to Joe* He started it. hehe *high fives Joe for his hard work* More Joe/Shep shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ardunnia View Post

Can#t wait till the movie is out, and I bet there will be a lot more to see of his abs....at least I hope so. I mean they haven't "painted" him that huge tattoo for nothing, right?
      I love that tattoo. I really, REALLY love that tattoo. Did I mention I love the tattoo?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
        I love that tattoo. I really, REALLY love that tattoo. Did I mention I love the tattoo?
        If you love the tattoo as much as I love aviators, I feel sorry for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
          If you love the tattoo as much as I love aviators, I feel sorry for you.
          I seriously love the tattoo. There had better be lots of gratuitous tattoo-age. I can hardly wait for more caps to start showing up. I want a tattoo sig very badly.
          sigpic

Comment

I seriously love the tattoo. There had better be lots of gratuitous tattoo-age. I can hardly wait for more caps to start showing up. I want a tattoo sig very badly.
            People have made tattoo sigs (Sy?) so if you bat your eyes and bribe with cookies maybe someone will make you one.

Comment

Oo, Sy made one? *runs to bake cookies*
              sigpic

Comment

Can't remember... but I'm sure she could whip you out one as fast as nothing. My gimp muse has been finicky, so I haven't been gimping very much.

Comment

Can't remember... but I'm sure she could whip you out one as fast as nothing. My gimp muse has been finicky, so I haven't been gimping very much.
                  You made that nice one with headless BugShep which I keep forgetting to switch over to.
                  sigpic

Comment

You made that nice one with headless BugShep which I keep forgetting to switch over to.
                    Lol! Go for it. Its not hard to switch over, either.

Comment

Lol! Go for it. Its not hard to switch over, either.
                      Hard, no. Requires attention span of more than 3 seconds, yes.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hard, no. Requires attention span of more than 3 seconds, yes.
                        I will duct tape you to a chair. That should hold your attention, right?

Comment

Thank you he looks good

Chocolate cookies

sigpic

Comment

Hi!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment