This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The future of the Ancients Spoilers for Return Pt I

What do you guys think will happen?, will they all be killed off will most be killed off? Because I have a feeling that only the capitan will survive. Maybe. What are the implications? Discuss...

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

I don't think those ancients were ancients. I think they were Asurans and part of an Asuran plan to take over Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by NitroX infinity
      I don't think those ancients were ancients. I think they were Asurans and part of an Asuran plan to take over Atlantis.
      Those were definately ancients, why would a ship that you'd think had hyperspace capabilities be using sub-light to get to the milky way?

Best Stargate quote:
      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
      Green is your friend.

Comment

also, i think someone on atlantis or the daedalus would've scanned them or something to make sure that they aren't asurans. I believe that these are genuine ancients here.

Comment

they are genuine alterans. don't believe the trolls. i think they'll all be dead or one will live and tell SGA1 how to take back the city
          A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Hopefully, some will be able to ascend, and this won't be another "Aurora," where Ancient's who perhaps should be able to ascend just die.

Comment

I don't think they were destroyed because of the code that was written into the Asurans that they can't hurt the Ancients. I don't think that prevents them from imprisoning them or destroying Atlantis though. Part 2 is giong to be very interesting indeed!

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Spoilers for Return Pt 2 and beyond

Spoiler:
                We'll be seeing some Ancients later in Echoes
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24

Spoiler:
                  Where did this come from?

Best Stargate quote:
                  Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                    Originally posted by rarocks24

Spoiler:
                    Where did this come from?
                    My guess is:
                    Spoiler:
                    that one way he could have come by it was from inferring information from the IMDB listing for Echoes, which lists Ancient Man(David Neale) and Ancient Woman(Patricia Nudd) among the credits.

Comment

well what I dont get is if there is 100 or so Ancients that did come back , and they did get attacked by the Asrans .. Why would only Jack and the Other guy live ...

I think they will have a hand full of Ancients at the end of this , maybe like 10 or 20 would be saved ...

Comment

I envision them ascending. I think the last scene will take place in the gate room of Atlantis and the Alteran leader will thank Weir and her team for their assistance and say that they are welcome to Atlantis and make a comment about the progression of humans on Earth and their successes. Then they'll ascend.
                        //

O'Neill: Phasers?
                        Carter: Sorry sir.

HAPPY 40TH STAR TREK!! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Comment

I think that would be just a little too easy for the survivors to simply ascend. But, in order to keep the storyline going it'll probably end up being the best option. I mean with a living ancient around we could learn possibly too much too fast. Like how to manufacture ZPM's and drones. That would just make things way too easy for them.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Originally posted by Ravroz
                            I think that would be just a little too easy for the survivors to simply ascend. But, in order to keep the storyline going it'll probably end up being the best option. I mean with a living ancient around we could learn possibly too much too fast. Like how to manufacture ZPM's and drones. That would just make things way too easy for them.
                            Not really , you have to think of what there JOB was on Atlantis ... Not all the Ancients might have known how to build a ZPM , or create weapons ... Some could have been the Military kind , and some could have been your everday person ...

You have to think of Humans on Earth ... Not ever human on earth knows how to build a TV , or how to design a car , or grow crops of food ... So for the Ancients it could be the samething ...

Some of them might now a little about the Power supply or how to create a drone , but what if they are the first to be killed by the Asrans ...

If anything , this would OPEN the doors for Atlantis to explore more of the City itself ...

Comment

Perhaps some will survive and we'll have a couple permanent Ancients living in Atlantis with us. That would be cool.
                              sigpic
                              "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                              DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Working...
                              X