This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sangraal [SPOILERS QUEST PART 1 + AOL Vignette/Quest Part 2]

Ok, so in Quest part 1 he grabs the stone, he can't get it...ok. In the AOL special we see a tiny bit of part two. They are in another room, probably after "controlling" the dragon (I think it is a robot or ship of sorts) it took them there. Sam says she found what Morgan was really protecting, and we see DJ ancientizing himself. I believe the libray of knowledge he uses isn't a real one. It was one made by Merlin that only has the knowledge of Merlin's weapon, and how to use it. The sangraal itself is only like a remote activator.

post that vid
    A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2DM1MlZi3Q

Comment

Spoiler:
        how bloody stupid are the writers it is yet again another ancient library of knowledge

Comment

I think it makes sence, it probally combines wtih his subconsious memories
          Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by kirkeastmetn
            Spoiler:
            how bloody stupid are the writers it is yet again another ancient library of knowledge
            Now now, I wouldnt call them stupid at all. It actually makes alot of sense as it could react differently to Daniel, yet causing a problem that fits into the shroud. It is likely that the library of knowledge is in fact a way of accessing ancient abilities and allows a conection to make the person a weapon. Or it could hold the true location. This is only the third time in 10 years this has been used and i think it is a good way to hold the secrets of the weapon.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
              I think it makes sence, it probally combines wtih his subconsious memories
              I didn't think of that, good point and I agree that it makes sense.

Comment

And think about it. The repositories were made by Merlin so it would make sense that they would find one eventually. That's why Baal found the gate addresses of the two planets in the repository gate address list.
                Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
                  And think about it. The repositories were made by Merlin so it would make sense that they would find one eventually. That's why Baal found the gate addresses of the two planets in the repository gate address list.
                  Exactly I think it makes alot of sense and I don't think the writers were stupid to use it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
                    Merlin/Moros did NOT make all the repositories. He just made the Sangraal. Also, since it was Morgan Lefay that stole it, it would've been SHE that might've made this particular repository. Also, we don't know if it IS a standard repository or a special one for a specfic purpose. I guess we'll find out. I do wonder if it has anything to do with Daniel's, odd storyline the next half of this season. I hate that 6 month thing. It wasn't enough they had to take our show, they also punish us by making us wait half a year to see the last 10 episodes too. *******s.
                    The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
                    Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
                    My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
                    Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

Originally posted by Seastallion
                      Merlin/Moros did NOT make all the repositories. He just made the Sangraal. Also, since it was Morgan Lefay that stole it, it would've been SHE that might've made this particular repository. Also, we don't know if it IS a standard repository or a special one for a specfic purpose. I guess we'll find out. I do wonder if it has anything to do with Daniel's, odd storyline the next half of this season. I hate that 6 month thing. It wasn't enough they had to take our show, they also punish us by making us wait half a year to see the last 10 episodes too. *******s.
                      Yeah the 6 month wait sucks and I agree as the repository is not like the others. Part 1 was great and I'm sure part 2 will be also.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                        Now now, I wouldnt call them stupid at all. It actually makes alot of sense as it could react differently to Daniel, yet causing a problem that fits into the shroud. It is likely that the library of knowledge is in fact a way of accessing ancient abilities and allows a conection to make the person a weapon. Or it could hold the true location. This is only the third time in 10 years this has been used and i think it is a good way to hold the secrets of the weapon.

O'Neill had power to heal in Lost City 2 after getting library downloaded into his brain in part 1, so i think you are right.... and it fits into "Shroud" almost perfectlly (from what we know about "Shroud")...

also notice how much is Adria interested in Daniel... IMO, it all fits.
                        Daniel has leftover memories from his ascension (Reckoning, remember repliCarter saying that he doesnt even know what's in his head), getting library doesnt only give you access to Ancient knowladge, but can give you powers (like O'Neill in Lost City 2)... so i have no biggie with this.

Also remember (there is even sticky topic about it) that there is "controversial Daniel arc" in S10.... it all fits.
                        VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Originally posted by silence
                          O'Neill had power to heal in Lost City 2 after getting library downloaded into his brain in part 1, so i think you are right.... and it fits into "Shroud" almost perfectlly (from what we know about "Shroud")...

also notice how much is Adria interested in Daniel... IMO, it all fits.
                          Daniel has leftover memories from his ascension (Reckoning, remember repliCarter saying that he doesnt even know what's in his head), getting library doesnt only give you access to Ancient knowladge, but can give you powers (like O'Neill in Lost City 2)... so i have no biggie with this.

Also remember (there is even sticky topic about it) that there is "controversial Daniel arc" in S10.... it all fits.
                          Yes it does and I too am fine with it. If only we didn't have that blasted 6 month wait!

Comment

When The Others sent Daniel back they tried to wipe his memory. It is stated that Oma did something to his mind and prevented them from wiping his mind totally. She simply repressed his knowledge. It is entirely possible that his mind, and possibly body as well, have been fundamentally altered by Oma or possibly even Morgan. Morgan did indicate that she and Daniel were friends while he was ascended and that they talked quite frequently. Daniel may be fully capable of holding the repository.

Either that, or the entire thing is a fake. Adria set the whole deal up so that she could trick Daniel into using a device that downloads an Ori repository into his brain.

Comment

since this repository is made by merlin it was probably designed to work on humans, which the other was made to work on ancients not humans. i think the introduction of another repository is a brilliant idea by the writers.
                              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Working...
                              X