This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hex Appreciation Thread

Ahh the short lived series that was dubbed the "british Buffy" was in my opinion one of the greatest shows ever to grace Sky one........But for some reason it was cancelled dispite great reviews and good ratings

Anyone here watch it.........
    Spoiler:
    anyone see when Ella toasted that first nephelim with the lights .......or when Ella fought Malachi with the swords in the church ......and I almost cried when Cassie died

From Wikepidia
    Hex was a UK television series developed by Shine Limited and aired on the Sky One satellite channel, about a remote country school that becomes the battleground between a demonic entity and the witches who oppose it. It mixed elements of gothic horror, soap opera, and modern teen dramedy. Both series of the show are currently available on Region 2 DVD. Hex was developed by the creators of As If.

It was touted by Sky as "the British Buffy" and was also compared with Charmed, but in the June 9, 2006 issue of Entertainment Weekly the creators stated that whereas Charmed and Buffy were send-ups of the genre, Hex took its mythology darkly seriously and not for camp. It frankly depicted teen sex, alcohol and drug use, mental illness, abortion and human sacrifice.

The show was a cult success, but it was announced in April 2006 that it would not be returning for a third series.

I will miss it.......
    I dunno what to put in here now..
Working...
X