This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DST Stargate Atlantis Figures

So what do you all want to see in Wave 1?

I would like a
    Sheppard
    McKay
    Teyla?
    and a Wraith.

Wave 2:
    Ronan
    Teyla
    Genjii

Wave 3:
    Weir
    Beckett
    Zlenka? or Ford
    Wraith - new head sculpt?

all come with a piece of the Atlantis gate.

In future waves I would like to see a build a Pegasus DHD and another MALP.

If the SG1 first wave is any kind of example, then we'll see a Major Sheppard, a Lt. Colonel sheppard, a Night Vision Sheppard and a Beach Fun Sheppard. Then we'll probably have a McKay and a Wraith Drone. Each figure will come with a piece of a model of Atlantis (6 piers and 1 central tower).

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigFlush
      If the SG1 first wave is any kind of example, then we'll see a Major Sheppard, a Lt. Colonel sheppard, a Night Vision Sheppard and a Beach Fun Sheppard. Then we'll probably have a McKay and a Wraith Drone. Each figure will come with a piece of a model of Atlantis (6 piers and 1 central tower).
      I really like the Atlantis model idea.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Sheppard, Mckay and a Wraith for series 1. With several versions of Shepard. Just like the SG1 series one. And pieces of the Atlantis gate.

Comment

Originally posted by jmw326
          Sheppard, Mckay and a Wraith for series 1. With several versions of Shepard. Just like the SG1 series one. And pieces of the Atlantis gate.
          Yes I agree. Teyla and Ronan with wave 2

Also the Wraith idea is brilliant, maybe they could have the warrior Wraith with the skull things over their heads

Comment

Originally posted by jmw326
            I agree.

Comment

Doesn't anyone loathe the Atlantis gate? It makes me shuddder everytime I see it!

Comment

Originally posted by mundu
                Doesn't anyone loathe the Atlantis gate? It makes me shuddder everytime I see it!
                I don't like the Atlantis gate as much as the SGC gate, but I don't hate it.

Comment

I'm not an action figure type collecting kind of gal, but I know for sure that I wouldn't buy any of it unless it had Beach Fun Sheppard in it or Hula Dancing Rodney w/changeable coconut bra and grass skirt.

In all seriousness, I didn't even know they made figures. Where are these things sold? Cause I've never see them before in my entire life. Or heard of them for that matter.
                  Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners
                    I'm not an action figure type collecting kind of gal, but I know for sure that I wouldn't buy any of it unless it had Beach Fun Sheppard in it or Hula Dancing Rodney w/changeable coconut bra and grass skirt.

In all seriousness, I didn't even know they made figures. Where are these things sold? Cause I've never see them before in my entire life. Or heard of them for that matter.

The first wave of these figures just came out at the end of July. They are mostly available from internet retailers and comic book shops, it's a specialty line and not carried by most retail chains. The only exceptions to that are Tower Records, FYE, Suncoast, and Sam Goody stores. Sometimes Barnes and Nobles and Borders bookstores have specialty toys, but I haven't heard of any sightings of these at any bookstores.

Comment

The DST Stargate Atlantis line hasn't come out yet. I created this thread to talk about our wish lists and eventually discuss the figures once they are released. However, wave 1 of the SG-1 series is out now.

Comment

DST has hinted that we will probably see the first wave of Atlantis figures before the end of 2007, probably after wave 4 of SG-1.

Comment

I know Atlantis isn't out. I caught that part, but I was talking about all of Stargate. I haven't seen any SG1 figures either. I was just wondering who sells them.
                          Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Finally! Someone said something about Beach Fun Sheppard! Come on people that was Gold!

So anyways, these toys are made by Diamond Select Toys, but you can't buy them directly from their site. The best place I've found to buy them online is www.bigbadtoystore.com. They still have alot of Wave 1 left, and they are taking preorders for Wave 2.

Comment

I know Atlantis isn't out. I caught that part, but I was talking about all of Stargate. I haven't seen any SG1 figures either. I was just wondering who sells them.
                              Sorry, I was confused since this is the DST Stargate Atlantis thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X