This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New show (stargate:Nibiru) in future ?

I read this whole forums. everybody really want know where the Ancients come from real homeworld was former of origin X planet (Nibiru palnet ) as known 12th planet in Orii systems, Nibiru are giant planet than any the planet in this Orii systems.. It could be the Ancients come from that Nibriu planet and after that the Ancients seed human whole all over galaxies. Nibiruain (the Ancients ) create earth or create new form body human. the Ancients were over billions or Trillions year ago era, they has reason doing more than age era long time ago before bang boom being as new galaxies... Furling, Nox, the Ancients , Asgard are very oldest of Era old Galaxies between new galaxies when the Ancients seed human on earth I were assume that asgard keep check up on human, if human really powerful races could be ruling new galaxies or human are most powerful deadly weapons against Ori races, Warith races, among other aliens races ? that what the ancients are build for superme billlions or Trillions for reason with great four ancient alliance, now. what your thinking about I wrote this of idea about the ancients come from ? If you want more know about Nibiru planet ? Here is http://xfacts.com, this will helpful information guide for you, everyone too.
    Last edited by Emperor Furling; 16 September 2006, 03:41 PM. Reason: go back same title (Nibiru Planet ?)

Is the planet... made of magnets?

Comment

Originally posted by Seldini
      Is the planet... made of magnets?
      no it not magnets

Comment

that entire post made no sense to me.

ahh well, some one else can explain it in english, i hope?
        Cantina Petition for Perma-sticky (or own subforum)

Comment

Originally posted by Keeper
          that entire post made no sense to me.

ahh well, some one else can explain it in english, i hope?
          My bad english, and lousy grammer... I am not perfect explain.

Comment

I don't really understand a lot of what you said, but if you're saying the Ancients originated in our solar system they didn't, they came here millions of years ago from another galaxy.
            "At least my heroes exist. If this was a Trek convention, you’d be all dressed up like a Klingon."

Comment

Originally posted by Tanith
              I don't really understand a lot of what you said, but if you're saying the Ancients originated in our solar system they didn't, they came here millions of years ago from another galaxy.
              I am not sure. If not come from this solar systems, it say come from(the Ancients) Orii galaxy. But mystery of Nibiru Planet.....
              the Ancients were over billions or Trillions year ago era, they has reason doing more than age era long time ago before bang boom being as new galaxies... Furling, Nox, the Ancients , Asgard are very oldest of Era old Galaxies

Comment

I'm not really sure if Emperor Furling is talking about Ancients in Stargate or "real life". Either way I'm pretty sure the answer is no, not quite sure what the question is, but the answer is no.
                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982
                  I'm not really sure if Emperor Furling is talking about Ancients in Stargate or "real life". Either way I'm pretty sure the answer is no, not quite sure what the question is, but the answer is no.
                  Glad I'm not alone, as I am thoroughly confused, at this point.
                  And I thought we were back to 8 planets and a bunch of dwarf planets....how did we get back up to 12?
                  On fighting:
                  Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                  Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                    Glad I'm not alone, as I am thoroughly confused, at this point.
                    And I thought we were back to 8 planets and a bunch of dwarf planets....how did we get back up to 12?
                    New math? Not really Emporer Furlings fault, it's that whole language barrier.
                    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Comment

New math? Not really Emporer Furlings fault, it's that whole language barrier.
                      that your correct my fault, it blur grammer...

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Furling
                        that your correct my fault, it blur grammer...
                        Where exactly are you from?

Comment

Where exactly are you from?
                          I am come from Ohio. and you ?

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Furling
                            I am come from Ohio. and you ?
                            Well actually I'm from Ohio as well. I actually meant what was your country of origin, or if you like what is your primary language?

Comment

Well actually I'm from Ohio as well. I actually meant what was your country of origin, or if you like what is your primary language?
                              I live in columbus, Ohio and my primary language is america (USA) sign lauguage. that mean I am Deaf (impaired hearing)

If you can understand what my post are, if you not understand, you can change it and I ll can edit it. thank you very much, nice meet you.

Comment

Working...
                              X