Season 3 Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 3 Trailer

A new teaser trailer has been released for Series 3 !!!!
    Download it here
    http://lost-media.com/modules.php?na...ate=1157112465
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
    A trailer has been released for Series 3 !!!!
    Download it here
    http://lost-media.com/modules.php?na...ate=1157112465

*Squee!*

You know what my first thought was when I saw this? "Jack's in the underwater hatch!"

Comment

Wow...

October can't come soon enough!
      sigpic
      "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
      DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

definatly I cant wait !!! (even though ill probly have to wait to like Januarary for it to be released here in the UK but you never know. Fingers crossed its released the same time in the UK as the US

Comment

Originally posted by Aurum
          You know what my first thought was when I saw this? "Jack's in the underwater hatch!"
          Yeah! Same here! Kate Appears to be free though, which is interresting, although from the Clip, Jack was able to Walk around The Possible Hatch (The Flame? Or maybe the Door isn't fake?) & open a Door, could mean that the Others are watching their actions remotly? Seeing what they'll do next?

Although Sawyer being in a cage possibly disproves that?

So many Questions raised in 15 seconds of Clip!

Comment

*dies* WOW! Definately an underwater hatch if you ask me, though im normally wrong so... Its definately NOT an underwater hatch *crosses fingers*
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Something about it makes me think that the whole flood water from behind the door is just a "dream" or "nightmare" or "delusion" of somekind

i seriously dont think jack owuld be left in such a sensitive area

just writers teasing us about a underwater hatch

Comment

I wouldnt be suprised i they were teasing us. After all theyt did it before in Every body Hates Hugo with Jin talking English.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                  I wouldnt be suprised i they were teasing us. After all theyt did it before in Every body Hates Hugo with Jin talking English.
                  Yeah, but seeing that trailer with Jin talking English, the thought of "this isn't real" had to have crossed everyone's mind at some point. But with Jack, I don't know... It certainly could be a delusion, and I wouldn't put it past TPTB, but I don't feel like it is. Maybe a twisted test of some sort or Jack was trying to escape from being emprsioned in some Other complex... But, you know, my gut feeling's often wrong so, I'm just gonna wait and see .

Comment

Maybe they're hallucinating cause of the "disease". Just a thought.
                    sigpic

Comment

Or it could just be a mixture of both. Perhaps the others make a deal with jack. Something like if you get us something from the Underwater hatch we will late Kate go. Also note in a recent interview with Josh Holloway he mentions that even though Jack,Kate and Sawyer have been captured. They are being held captive in defferent ways.

Comment

Strange...

Michaels on the Season 3 promo on the Season 2 DVD set. I guess he may still have a bigger part than I thought even though hes no longer a regular cast member.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                          Strange...

Michaels on the Season 3 promo on the Season 2 DVD set. I guess he may still have a bigger part than I thought even though hes no longer a regular cast member.
                          HE'S NOT!!!! Thank You Oh so Merciful Powers that Be of Lost.
                          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                            Strange...

He is? I haven't gotten to that part on the DVDs yet. As much as Michael's actions in season two bugged me, I could sorta understand why he did what he did to get Walt back, eventhough I disagree. So I wouldn't mind exactly seeing more of him. But, then again, he might not be in season three at all. Sometimes shows do use clips from previous seasons/episodes in their previews.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurum
                              He is? I haven't gotten to that part on the DVDs yet. As much as Michael's actions in season two bugged me, I could sorta understand why he did what he did to get Walt back, eventhough I disagree. So I wouldn't mind exactly seeing more of him. But, then again, he might not be in season three at all. Sometimes shows do use clips from previous seasons/episodes in their previews.
                              No, he's in Season 3 as a reacurring character now. I suggest you watch it, its on the last disc.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X