Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Real Life, if you met a Gouald, would you believe he was a God?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Real Life, if you met a Gouald, would you believe he was a God?

We have many fanatics in this world both in terms of Chirstians and Muslims. So let's say you met a Gouald who claimed to be either Jesus or Allah (both being the biggest World religions, I don't he's going to get the same reaction and support claiming to be Set or Ra these days) of course he's not going to tell you he's a Gouald or a snake, come on! Anyways, this guy has glowing eyes, can read your thoughts with his hand, is invulnerable to most of our weapons (I don't imagine us testing a nuke on him) and not only that but can cure cancer and AIDS and RAISE THE DEAD! Would you believe he was God? Serious answers please.

No

Comment

i still wouldnt belive.
      Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

I'd think he was possessed by a demon or something...that person kinda would be.

Comment

Goa'uld
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
            Goa'uld
            Well, I assume if I didn't know what a Goa'uld was that I would think it a demon now wouldn't I?

Comment

Nope,but id still kick him in the balls see if he still had a deep voice

Comment

No, but as an atheist I think I have a headstart in the "doubting" department anyway.

Comment

Gee, a little support for your answers might be nice. Remember you don't know that he is a Gouald. Actually you see them on TV but come on would anyone actually believe they exist don't be ridiculus. Have that mindset but on the other hand my question is real =).

Comment

Not even if he claimed to be Buddah.
                    Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

A God in my mind cannot be defined by any concept we currently have.

So no. I would just think he was insane or something, or David Blaine in disguise.

Comment

In all honesty, even with all the 'miracles' and 'feats of power' that a Goa'uld's capable of performing, I'd likely know it was a con job right off the bat, as they can all be grounded in science (even though it's far more advanced than ours). Bringing back the dead included, since that requires a sarcophagus and it isn't the Goa'uld in question who actually pulls it off.

Of course, if it was an Ori or even one of their Priors, it might be a different story altogether................

Comment

I would not believe it. He'd have to be able to do much, much more than that for me to even think about considering him a god. Not to mention he'd have to use his technology to do these things, and that would be a dead give away.

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

Why would I need to believe anything that a Goa'uld may say to me when the Ori are the true Gods we all need to believe and follow (jajajaja).

I don't know what I would do if I met a Goa'uld
                            sigpic
                            Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

I might laugh in his face... and then die a horrible death.
                              Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                              RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Working...
                              X