Season 3 Poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 3 Poster

They've put out a cast poster for season 3. Check it out here, and look who's on it! http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=16176

a time to mourn

Yay its Desmond.
    sigpic
    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Wow brilliant poster !!! I guess this definatly means Desmond is returning. Oh and even Fenry is on there !!!
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I see no Kiele Sanchez, Rodrigo Santoro or Elizabeth Mitchell, either they must play a small part or TPTB are hiding them for now...

Comment

be interesting to see desmonds story..

Comment

Yay, Desmond! Fenry! And according to spoilerfix

Spoiler:
            the forth episode is a Desmond flashback.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurum
              Yay, Desmond! Fenry! And according to spoilerfix

Spoiler:
              the forth episode is a Desmond flashback.
              Wow thats pretty good going considering there is only a 4 since his last one. I wonder if we will ever have a scott or steve (I cantr remember which one died) flashbakc ?
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Where's Brian then??
                I HATE SY-FY

Comment

ohhh Pretty

Comment

Two things on this,

1. Look at their eyes, they are really highly defined, all exept Fenry and Eko's , perhaps somthing in that, perhaps Im just making something from nothing, but when its Lost, no detail is insignificant.

2. A second cast pic:

http://gallery.lost-media.com/albums...on3promo01.jpg

And look who is at the each end of the line
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                      Two things on this,

1. Look at their eyes, they are really highly defined, all exept Fenry and Eko's , perhaps somthing in that, perhaps Im just making something from nothing, but when its Lost, no detail is insignificant.

2. A second cast pic:

http://gallery.lost-media.com/albums...on3promo01.jpg

And look who is at the each end of the line
                      Oooh, Once is Happenstance, Twice is Coincidence & Three Times is enemy action!

Jack's Right eye seems a little off-colour (it seems Blue-ish intead of Light Brown), that could just be the lighting, probably is...?

Plus, it seems there's space for two more castmembers at the bottom. Possibly Kiele Sanchez or Rodrigo Santoro? A New castmember that TPTB that don't want to reveal (too much) straight a way?... Or am I just being Hopeful

On a side note, I'm not that keen on the shirts/tops that Jack, Jin & Desmond are wearing, they seem too primary coloured... & Desmonds Hoody doesn't really suit him, I've never really seen a V-neck hoody, I'm not that keen on it, But meh, that's just me...

Charlie's Shirt is Awesome, suggesting a few theories that Fans have on Lost... It's like the the time they used NANITES as a Hansoexposed Gliph...

Comment

Yeah, Charlie looks awesome, Jin can't pull off purple, and the hoody doesnt suit Desmond at all lol
                        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                          Am I trying to read too much by wondering what significance there is in the fact that Fenry is the only one wearing shoes?

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                            Am I trying to read too much by wondering what significance there is in the fact that Fenry is the only one wearing shoes?
                            Yeah, that does seem a little odd, considering how he and his buddies don't wear shoes.

Comment

the timescale of the show is a wee bit off because fenry's bruses wouldn't go away that fast
                              If your let the ori win, the galaxy will fall

I am Aurora on the BSG: Fleet Commander Forums Battlestarmod.com/forums

Comment

Working...
                              X