This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis's Defense

Anybody think that Atlantis should have a fully functional Aurora class battleship because drones, the shield, railguns, marines, the wing of f-302s, and the cloak isn't much of a defense. The Daedalus is almost nonexistant right now and we need a way to fight the Wraith on even terms when defending Atlantis. 1 ancient warship isn't going to allow us to destroy the Wraith or give us an advantage, just a good defensive measure to help us defend Atlantis when the Daedalus isn't around. Anybody agree?
    Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Please do a search there are TONS of threads about this very same topic.

Comment

Okay. I will next time.
      Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn
        Anybody think that Atlantis should have a fully functional Aurora class battleship
        I think Atlantis should have a lot of things

Comment

A whole bunch of the Ori satellite weapons wpuld be nice to have to defend Atlantis.

Comment

Or some of those lagrangian point defense satellites..

But yeah..I'd like to see another Aurora..but I doubt that will happen.

Comment

i'd say it'd be fine if Atlantis had an Aurora, although only if it didn't have a hyperdrive. if it did have a hyperdrive it'd spoil a lot of episodes dealing with a single hive. why can't the aurora just go and blow them up?

Comment

lol they would do that, I think that we should have guns that are capable of firing from Atlantis to space... A big honking space gun! and welocme to the forum Glowstick

Comment

they could take one of the massive lasers off the front of an Ori ship. i don't see why the tech wouldn't be compatable

Comment

We would need to get one of them first...

Comment

well i'm guessing we can depend on those ol' trusty SG-1 folks to nab a few. they could give it to atlantis as a going away present. i wonder how the wraith would feel after a few shots from one of those things.

Comment

I don't think they would feel much of anything ... cos they would be so dead

Comment

I definitely think they need to convert an area of atlantis into a hangar bay to hold a number of F302's.

Comment

the ori weapon needs to be controled with the mind phiso whatver of a prior or somone wid mind powers
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JMatthews
                              I definitely think they need to convert an area of atlantis into a hangar bay to hold a number of F302's.
                              They did that already, mate. I forget which episode they mentioned that; it was in season two.
                              Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

Working...
                              X