This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion: New section: The Cancellation of Stargate SG-1

With the cancellation of SG-1 being announced, 10 or so new threads on the issue surface daily. Could this be a suitable subject for which to create a new section, like the Characters & Relationships section?

One to discuss the cancellation of the show, leaving the General Stargate Discussion to actual general Stargate discussion instead of it being cluttered with threads about the cancellation.

It's (understandably) much, much worse than the "Bring back Jack" and "Season 9 sucks" attacks. At all times, 90% of all threads on the front page are on the subject. >_>' >_>' >_>'

its an idea but i think a subsection would do..
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

Very good idea. I think it would focus our efforts for SG1's uncancellation in an organized way.

Comment

Section, sub-section (of General or S10), whatever. As long as we get a new place to put all of these topics! >_<'

Comment

a place to speak our minds without being merged into obscurity???

FFFFRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!

I support this idea whole heartedly.

Comment

good idea
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
            X