This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at it this way, guys

SciFi stuck it to the FARSCAPE fans (including yours truly) by promising a 4th and 5th year, then pulling the plug at the year 4 cliffhanger.

The promised 5th season ended up squashed down to PEACEKEEPER WARS (same story outline...22 hours cut to four), and THAT was only due to fan persistence.

SG-1 got what? Five FULL years out of SciFi? Was it year six where SciFi took the show on?

That makes it five on Showtime, five on SciFi...

And TEN (so far) in syndication.

Maybe SPIKE TV is a possibility, but then again, if not there's the movie we had hopes for (which there's been talk of again recently, EVEN IN "200"!!!), and for those of us who are FARGATERS, this now leave open the possibility of Ben and Claudia being available for movies in both universes.

I've only got one other thing to say...

I'd been thinking of getting rid of cable, and hated the idea of not being able to see the GATES for a whole year (until local TV caught up).

If it's only one of them, I can deal with a delay on ATLANTIS.

SFC was one of the few reasons to keep the level of service I had, and SG-1 was part of that.

This is the third time SFC has cancelled their best show. First SLIDERS (in favor of what turned out to be a bomb, FIRST WAVE), then FARSCAPE, now SG-1.

They're pathetic, and certainly know how to bite the hand that feeds them.

I absolutely LOVE scifi and fantasy.

SFC is offering less and less quality and more in the way of "junk food".

If this is making ME feel I won't miss SFC, the suits have really done it this time.

If SPIKE or some other cable outlet I get now doesn't pick up SG-1, my decision's made.

Thanks SFC! You made things easy on me, and you're gonna be sorry because I'm not the only one that feels this way.

Well said.

Were gonna make them pay they cancelled SG-1.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ECN
      Look at it this way, guys...
      Make me.
      sigpic

Comment

I just hope that the movies/mini series are really f-ing good, cause I'm going to miss SG-1.

Perfecto!

Comment

Working...
        X