Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the 30185 thing was a reference to the episode '100 days', where O'neill gets trapped offworld, and there was speculation as to whether or not he'd fathered a child with that lady Laira(I think that's her name). Either that, or the Farscape thing
    I do not believe you are well. You called me... "Lucy"

Comment

I thought the whole O'Neill thing was to mock the idea that some fans had that Mitchell didn't deserve his job at the SG-1, that he must've had some connection somewhere who pulled strings to get him the leader role, or that there was no way the real Jack O'Neill would've ever given someone like Cam any position he wanted like that. So the show did a whole joke about it and took it a step further, implying that Jack was Cam's daddy. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass
        I thought the whole O'Neill thing was to mock the idea that some fans had that Mitchell didn't deserve his job at the SG-1, that he must've had some connection somewhere who pulled strings to get him the leader role, or that there was no way the real Jack O'Neill would've ever given someone like Cam any position he wanted like that. So the show did a whole joke about it and took it a step further, implying that Jack was Cam's daddy. LOL
        Bingo !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Famous
          I thought the 30185 thing was a reference to the episode '100 days', where O'neill gets trapped offworld, and there was speculation as to whether or not he'd fathered a child with that lady Laira(I think that's her name). Either that, or the Farscape thing
          But it was obvious they were talking about 1969. They even said "well it was the 60's, it was wild back then".
          Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

I think TPTB put it on purpose so we would make threads like these asking what mission it was!
            I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

It was a joke.... they were messing with Mitchell!!

Ace
              "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Or maybe they some how accelerated the growth of the clone O'Neill andchanged him slightly.

Comment

I loved how they ran over and said it was okay to tell Vala instead.
                  I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Was the whole thing about o'niell been cams dad for real or a joke?they played it out pretty well sayin hes the reason y he got so far in SG-command and the air force pretty fast...good teamwork aswell by daniel and carter if its not true

Comment

Originally posted by RoMUS
                      Was the whole thing about o'niell been cams dad for real or a joke?they played it out pretty well sayin hes the reason y he got so far in SG-command and the air force pretty fast...good teamwork aswell by daniel and carter if its not true
                      It was obviously a joke and shows how close the original SG-1 are.

Comment

probably not sure but does question it abit but yeah probably a reference to alot of people saying he wasnt deserving of leading sg1 etc. great work on sam and daniels part

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo
                          probably not sure but does question it abit but yeah probably a reference to alot of people saying he wasnt deserving of leading sg1 etc. great work on sam and daniels part
                          Teal'c had a slight role to play in trying his best not to laugh out loud.

Comment

you people are driving me insane.

IT WAS A JOKE.

Jack is not Mitchell's father.

Comment

Originally posted by mundu
                              Teal'c had a slight role to play in trying his best not to laugh out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
                                you people are driving me insane.

IT WAS A JOKE.

Jack is not Mitchell's father.
                                Plausible deniability!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X