Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats episode was amazing, I like that a show can make fun of itself. I've watched every episode to date and that was the funniest ever.

Comment

I thought this was a great take off for the fans. The references caught many things that have been said about the show and the actors from season one. The fact that they made fun of themselves was great. Much better than Wormhole Extreme. Great stnad alone!

Comment

I thought that it was bloody fantastic. I was laughing so hard that
        1) I couldn't hear a lot of the diologue so I'll have to rewatch it
        2) I was crying buckets before the opening credit even showed.

I loved it- everything. Every shout out to the fans to every inside joke within the series itself. I loved the ending when the 'actors' were talking about their characters. Especially the one who was supposed to be Daniel...and the one who was supposed to be Teal'c at the end....well that quote (which I would love to find) was brilliant! Made me tear up out of...awe (I guess thats the right word for it). Overall a brilliant and amazing stand alone episode.
        sigpic
        Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
        |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Pooh on all you naysayers. At 200 episodes - the longest run of any SF series - can't they be allowed to poke a little fun at themselves and make us all laugh? Yeah, they didn't get me with all of the bits, but reading over some of these comments, it really looks like they had something for everyone. Watching it the second time was even funnier! This is one that can be watched over and over to get more little bits out of it - can't wait for the DVD!

And you MUST admit, even those who weren't amused, that the last bit with the Sir Isaac Asimov quote was powerful stuff!

So many great laughs in there, it was as much fun as watching a blooper reel! Just figure this as it was intended - a stand-alone, non-story-arc special to celebrate the 200th episode and us, the fans. W00t!!

On another note, regarding this thread: I get a lot of fun reliving an ep by reading through the live discussions threads afterwards. Because so many of you went off to the live chat, this thread wasn't nearly as much fun as it usually is Not all of us are on msn (since I use a Mac, I've never been able to get msn stuff to work right, go figure). Any IRC folks out there?

Comment

I just had to join in and erupt with praise for Episode 200!

I was in tears from laughing so much.

Absolutely superb, just fantastic. Perfectly irreverent if you ask me. If we don't all go crazy once in a while, we'll all go crazy!

Right, back to it,
            Ian

Comment

I absolutely loved that episode!!!

I thought the puppet part was so hilarious!

I didn't understand the ending though. Can someone please explain it to me, especially the guy who kept swearing. Who were they supposed to be?

Please help me out! Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X