Blogs: David Hewlett, Kate Hewlett & Mars the dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blogs: David Hewlett, Kate Hewlett & Mars the dog

He's got a blog, yup, his whole little corner of the net (to help promote the movie A DOG's BREAKFAST)

http://davidhewlett.blogspot.com/

The photo is, well, incredible

--thanks to the david hewlett group for the tip

He he, blogs rock. The internet is such a powerful tool for connecting people... even cool famous people and boring common folk like us.
    sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

Originally posted by prion
      He's got a blog, yup, his whole little corner of the net (to help promote the movie A DOG's BREAKFAST)

I wonder how long it will take the trolls who hate McKay to swamp it like the trolls swamped the Joe M blog. I know it is more about publicity for his movie but you know those trolls.

Well he is game I'll give him that.

Hey David still waiting for your website.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
        I wonder how long it will take the trolls who hate McKay to swamp it like the trolls swamped the Joe M blog. I know it is more about publicity for his movie but you know those trolls.

Well he is game I'll give him that.

Hey David still waiting for your website.
        I sorta doubt he'll get hit by trolls. First, no anonymous comments allowed. Second, I've yet to see an actor get flamed by the fans on these blogs. Now, Joe M, well, he dished out as well as fans dished at him, so it was a love/hate thing between him and the fans, sad to say.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
          I sorta doubt he'll get hit by trolls. First, no anonymous comments allowed. Second, I've yet to see an actor get flamed by the fans on these blogs. Now, Joe M, well, he dished out as well as fans dished at him, so it was a love/hate thing between him and the fans, sad to say.
          Well I think some posts on Joe's blog were hateful not just banter or hash critic. Some at the end were just vile IMO.

I hope you are right, but I also know some fans who think nothing of attacking actors, believe me on non moderated sites it happens and you have to register here and you can't tell me we don't get trolls here.

I hope it all goes well but the more people who mention it, the more the unkind side of fandom will hear about it, and yes I am really cynical about certain parts of SG fandom these days.

Comment

Oh that's just great. How the hell am I gonna get an identity with my avatar when David keeps giving out awesome pics like that one?!

Kidding!

I'm the 122th comment, so for my thoughts on this whole thing, read that comment. But to summarize it, I love the man.

Comment

He has updated...Lol the man is obsessed with dogs!

Comment

Is it just me, or is this man more of a spoiler-tease than Joe Mallozzi?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                  Is it just me, or is this man more of a spoiler-tease than Joe Mallozzi?
                  I think you might have something there, but in a good way.

Thanks Prion for the heads up.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    I think you might have something there, but in a good way.

Thanks Prion for the heads up.
                    yes, DH does like to drop hints, but they're vague and they're okay and I'd almost rather just read what he thinks, although anecdotes from the set would be cool, or even better, finding out that ADB will be showing somewhere soon!

I love the blog!

Comment

Blog updated!!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                        Blog updated!!
                        Also notice Kate Hewlett (soon to be seen as Jeannie Miller nee McKay in SGA!!!) also has a blog now.
                        Last edited by Willow'sCat; 28 August 2006, 03:38 AM.

Comment

I loved the blog-update.
                          And Kate's got one too? *goes away to find it*
                          Aircowhere are you?

Comment

Originally posted by borgteddy
                            I loved the blog-update.
                            And Kate's got one too? *goes away to find it*
                            Just go to David's blog and he's got a link to it

Comment

David has a blog??? I only just came across this thread. How did I not know this hehe. David rocks!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X