X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sheriff's uniform says "Silver Creek County"

Comment

maybe the asgard beamed his cabin else where cause jack was tired of the lake scene?

Comment

Originally posted by takagari
        maybe the asgard beamed his cabin else where cause jack was tired of the lake scene?
        I like that idea, although it would be kind of hard to explain to the neighbors...But then again, in the episode Smoke and Mirrors (I think it was season 6), Jack said he was in the middle of no where (I'm paraphrasing of course...). So maybe he didn't have any neighbors...

Sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
          Originally posted by canyoureedthis
          yea wasnt it landry's cabin
          No I believe it was actually Jack's house not cabin.
          Hello?
          1st: Right at the start of the show Landry said it was O'Neill's cabin. Also, all the Gateworld spoilers indicated that was the case.
          2nd: The cabin was the same one we saw in 2010 when Carter arrived to recruit O'Neill back to fight the Aschen. That one also had a lake in the back (we saw it) and it was clearly identified as being in Minnesota. In Threads, we only see the cabin from the backside, but we easily infer that it is in Minnesota because we know that's where Jack's cabin is --and where he has been inviting Carter for years and she finally said yes.
          3rd: O'Neill's house in CO is built with dark wood and fieldstone. It is clearly a house though, when we see it inside and out through several episodes such as Lost City, Fire and Water and Threads. It is in a style that you would expect for a mature, single man who appreciates a peaceful home which reminds him of a the cabin he wishes he could visit more.

Comment

This episode was great. It got back to the basics of Sg1. It dealt with the main story line this season but it also went off topic and gave us a good sic-fiction television show. I think O'Neill has two cabins. Or he decide to get a new one.
            May the force be with you

Comment

Originally posted by Xellos205
              This episode was great. It got back to the basics of Sg1. It dealt with the main story line this season but it also went off topic and gave us a good sic-fiction television show. I think O'Neill has two cabins. Or he decide to get a new one.
              I agree this was a great episode, and btw did they actually say they were in CO?
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Xellos205
                ..... I think O'Neill has two cabins. Or he decide to get a new one.
                Why do you think that? What did I miss?

Comment

Originally posted by BuggyMan
                  The sheriff's uniform says "Silver Creek County"
                  Yes but there is a Silver Creek in both Colorado and Minnesota. The one in Minnesota is in a state park which follows with the story line but it is more than a fifteen hour drive from the SGC so I doubt they would have driven their own cars and the Mustang does not seem like a likely rental. O'Neill's fishing cabin was in MN but I just fast forwarded through the epi and never saw a lake in any of hte exterior shots but I am fairly certain O'Neill only said he had one cabin. Color me confused and not sure what mistake was made or where the cabin is.
                  Filetta

Comment

I think a General earns more than a ton per year, he could have 5 cabins for all we know..

Comment

Originally posted by Terrarin
                      Hello?
                      1st: Right at the start of the show Landry said it was O'Neill's cabin. Also, all the Gateworld spoilers indicated that was the case.
                      2nd: The cabin was the same one we saw in 2010 when Carter arrived to recruit O'Neill back to fight the Aschen. That one also had a lake in the back (we saw it) and it was clearly identified as being in Minnesota. In Threads, we only see the cabin from the backside, but we easily infer that it is in Minnesota because we know that's where Jack's cabin is --and where he has been inviting Carter for years and she finally said yes.
                      3rd: O'Neill's house in CO is built with dark wood and fieldstone. It is clearly a house though, when we see it inside and out through several episodes such as Lost City, Fire and Water and Threads. It is in a style that you would expect for a mature, single man who appreciates a peaceful home which reminds him of a the cabin he wishes he could visit more.
                      guess I missed that part about Landry saying it's Jack's. But where was Jack? lol. were they just borrowing it? Landry seemed to act like it was his cabin though. Maybe he and Jack went out there a lot.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775
                        guess I missed that part about Landry saying it's Jack's. But where was Jack? lol. were they just borrowing it? Landry seemed to act like it was his cabin though. Maybe he and Jack went out there a lot.
                        To answer some of the questions asked in this thread, all I had to do was look up a little stuff in the episode guide. Hope this helps.

Jack's Cabin is in Minnesota:
                        http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s3/322.shtml

"With Daniel Jackson recovering from an emergency apendectomy, SG-1 is on vacation. Sam finally has the time to catch up on some of her research, Teal'c is offworld visiting hiswife and son, and O'Neill is about to leave for a fishing trip to Minnesota."

This is where he invited Sam to go fishing way back in Nemesis (where the above comes from), and where part of Threads and Moebius take place.

Landry borrowed Jack's cabin for Uninvited:
                        http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s10/1005.shtml

"General Landry has ordered SG-1 and Vala Mal Doran to join him at General O'Neill's cabin so they get to know one another better -- and to take a break from the constant pressure of the Ori. Driving his vintage black Mustang, Colonel Mitchell is the first to arrive despite getting lost."

Jack's cabin is on a lake (whether you noticed it or not) and last year I visited the actual shooting locale (with 49 others on the locations bus tour) and there IS a small lake there.

Jack's House is in Colorado Springs:
                        http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/transcripts/818.shtml

Comment

I noticed the patces whoopsies as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X