This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Uninvited" episode error

Someone wasn't doing their homework,or should I say research.In the episode"Uninvited",someone mentions grizzly bears.Come on,they are supposed to be at General O'Neill's cabin in MINNESOTA.There are NO grizzly bears in Minnesota!!

they never said minnesota

Comment

Someone wasn't doing their homework,or should I say,research.In the episode "Uninvited" someone mentions Grizzly bears.Come on!they are supposed to be at General O'Neill's cabin in Minnesota.There are NO grizzly bears in Minnesota!

Comment

this is your second thread on this matter, Since you are new its understandable but for future reference dont do it again

Comment

It is a known fact that General O'Neill's cabin IS IN MINNESOTA!That is part of the background info regarding O'Nell.

Comment

it is said he has a cabin in minnesota but they never said he didnt have another cabin? Oniells minnesota cabin is miles away from civilization where as the cabin in uninvited is heavily populated with hunters

Comment

i noticed a load of goofs in this episode..

Comment

exactly, and Oniells cabin is said to be on a lake and the cabin shown is nowhere near a lake

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorgerheaus
                  exactly, and Oniells cabin is said to be on a lake and the cabin shown is nowhere near a lake
                  OK,so there is another error!This can't be O'neill's cabin!!

Comment

Originally posted by rokentsu
                    i noticed a load of goofs in this episode..
                    Oh,tell me more!What other goofs did you encounter?

Comment

oniell could have another cabin! it was never specified that we were in Minnesota during the episode! On fact is that Mitchell dove there! in his car!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorgerheaus
                        oniell could have another cabin! it was never specified that we were in Minnesota during the episode! On fact is that Mitchell dove there! in his car!
                        Yeah, I'm pretty sure he has a cabin in Colorado. SG-1 and Hammond stopped by there in "Lost City," and Sam visited him I think in "Threads" when Jack's girlfriend was there.
                        Last edited by TheUnknown; 16 August 2006, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gater
                          Oh,tell me more!What other goofs did you encounter?
                          i was going to post pictures, but i just didnt put that in the message, i have them now.

many of them involve mitchell and reynold's G36K assault rifles (look at the sights)

this shows mitchell initially holding a g36k with an export sight

next shot, the g36k has a hensoldt dual sight

now this shot shows the gun back to normal, but wait

its back!!

reynolds with the export sight, switch anyone?
                          another one is with the patches.

no patch

patch

Comment

Oneil has a home in Coloardo and the one in Minnesota. The one in Colorado is shown in Lost City, Fire and Water, among may others.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                              Oneil has a home in Coloardo and the one in Minnesota. The one in Colorado is shown in Lost City, Fire and Water, among may others.
                              Oh, duh. I never thought about it being his home, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X