The Ellen Tigh/ Kate Vernon Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ellen Tigh/ Kate Vernon Appreciation Thread

If there's allready one of these, oops. Sorry. Somehow i get the feeling there isn't. I'm not expecting this to be very popular. I was just wondering if there was someone out there who...appreciates her character. Anyone? Hello?

Just so you know, the actress's name is Kate Vernon. Apparently the role was originally going to be offered to Lucy Lawless, but she wasn't available at the right time. I am not saying I appreciate the character of Ellen, but it looks as though she will cause a lot of angst for Saul Tigh, and that should be interesting to see (I have only seen up to "Tigh Me Up, Tigh Me Down" so far as I am watching it on Sky Three).
    Did you notice that the photo in the miniseries was a different one from the one in "Previously on BSG" at the beginning of Tigh Me Up, Tigh Me Down? (Obviously because Kate Vernon had not yet been cast then.)
    (May be OT, but does anybody know what it says on the back of the photo in "Tigh Me Up, Tigh Me Down" when Saul is looking at it just before screwing it up and throwing it in the bin? I tried to get my video to pause on that frame, but had to give up in the end.)
    Anyway, to get back on topic, Kate Vernon acts the part very well. A good addition to the cast.
    Please... leave the touching to the experts.

Comment

Originally posted by Catsitter
      Did you notice that the photo in the miniseries was a different one from the one in "Previously on BSG" at the beginning of Tigh Me Up, Tigh Me Down? (Obviously because Kate Vernon had not yet been cast then.)
      (May be OT, but does anybody know what it says on the back of the photo in "Tigh Me Up, Tigh Me Down" when Saul is looking at it just before screwing it up and throwing it in the bin? I tried to get my video to pause on that frame, but had to give up in the end.)
      Yeah, it's a different person. It's one of the writer's or producer's wife. I forget which one. It's been a whiel since i listened to the commentary.

Comment

I don't appreciate Ellen Tigh.

But a few things I do appreciate...

Oreos
        David Bowie
        Scrubs
        Hockey
        Comic Books
        The A-Team
        Apple Pie
        Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

special

Comment

Originally posted by verse1991
            special

Apple Pie is special...very special.
            Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Originally posted by titans
              Apple Pie is special...very special.
              as are you

Comment

Originally posted by verse1991
                as are you
                Thanks! I try!

Comment

Originally posted by titans
                  Thanks! I try!

anytime

Comment

shippers want more twist and swirl

Comment

Ellen will be back for 7 of 9 remaining episodes in the second half of seasno 4. It'S great!!!
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

Dish Of Salt: Who Is ‘Battlestar Galactica’s’ Final Cylon? - interview with Kate Vernon

some spoilers
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X