Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If goa'uld can cure the majority of human diseases and ailments then...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If goa'uld can cure the majority of human diseases and ailments then...

why didnt selmac cure jacobs baldness!

or the tok'ra that oneill had in him cure his bad knee... or his bad back

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever
    to the blinder critics and philosophisers of today, but the core of science fiction,
    its essence has become crutial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

i don't think Carmen wanted to wear a wig
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Because they don't cure ageing and ageing is a part of life, the Tok'ra can cure illness but only at the present age, they can slow down ageing afterwards but not reverse it

Hell watch the show mate!!!
      For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar
        Hell watch the show mate!!!

oi! i do watch it.. ive seen em all... let me have a joke

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever
        to the blinder critics and philosophisers of today, but the core of science fiction,
        its essence has become crutial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Some people are touchy, that's why i prefere to speak face to face so there's no confusion and NO upset.....but we can't please eveybody so the jokes on all of us

have fun
          For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

the Tok'ra slwo down aging, but not stop it... The bad knee.. he only had the snake in him for a while and if its hereidtary(as my moms family all had bad knees and I do too.) then its possible that, what the Gouald did heal was undone...
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Working...
            X