Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlantis Toilets Question Revisted (Pegasus Project Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis Toilets Question Revisted (Pegasus Project Spoilers)

After rewatching PP and watching the Ancients do everything but give us the finger, I'm starting to think that instead of having toilets, the Lantians just went into the ventilation shaft so everyone else [in the city at the time] can enjoy the scents of roses and tulips.

....just a thought.
    Last edited by Ranlier; 07 August 2006, 12:39 PM.

[random lantian] wheres moros?
    [random lantian 2] he said something to do with the ventil- OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT SMELL?

Comment

Originally posted by Ranlier
      After rewatching PP and watching the Ancients do everything but give us the finger, I'm starting to think that instead of having toilets, the Lantians just went into the ventilation shaft so everyone else can enjoy the scents of roses and tulips.

....just a thought.
      I totally don't get what you're on about.

Im getting the impression its to do with the Ancients climbing into the ventilation shafts to leave everyone else to smell the scents of "roses and tulips" emitting from where the toilets would be.

What I don't get is what the "real" picture you're trying to get across is. I also don't get who you are refering to as "everyone else", and if you are refering to the earth team in Atlantis, then I don't see how the Ancients (Lantians) could exist in the same time-frame to be leaving their "scents" in the toilet room and to then go into hiding in the ventilation shaft.

In other words.... WHAT IN THE WORLD IS YOUR POST TRYING TO SAY??? WHAT DOES IT MEAN??? IT MAKES NO SENSE TO ME!!!
      sigpic

Comment

He saying that the ancients were so arrogant that they think "Their s*** don't stink" (a figure of speech in the U.S.A.), so naturally they went in the ventalation shaft to give everyone the oppertunity to erm... get the full effect.

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
          He saying that the ancients were so arrogant that they think "Their s*** don't stink" (a figure of speech in the U.S.A.), so naturally they went in the ventalation shaft to give everyone the oppertunity to erm... get the full effect.
          lol, nice touch.

Also the ancients aren't arrogant (at least to the extent he means), they just have a high moral code.

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranlier
            After rewatching PP and watching the Ancients do everything but give us the finger, I'm starting to think that instead of having toilets, the Lantians just went into the ventilation shaft so everyone else can enjoy the scents of roses and tulips.

....just a thought.
            Anyone seen the South Park episode where Kyle's family moves to San Francisco where their residents feel they are SO much more cultured and refined than the rest of the US that when they fart they stick their heads in their butts and deeply inhale?

The Ancients are like that...

Brilliant observation Ranlier!

Comment

Originally posted by 1LostFurling
              Anyone seen the South Park episode where Kyle's family moves to San Francisco where their residents feel they are SO much more cultured and refined than the rest of the US that when they fart they stick their heads in their butts and deeply inhale?

The Ancients are like that...

Brilliant observation Ranlier!
              Thanks... I knew a lot of people were gonna be in the dark, but I couldn't outright explain too much or it would lose any effect.

Comment

Originally posted by unknown.entity
                I totally don't get what you're on about.

Im getting the impression its to do with the Ancients climbing into the ventilation shafts to leave everyone else to smell the scents of "roses and tulips" emitting from where the toilets would be.

What I don't get is what the "real" picture you're trying to get across is. I also don't get who you are refering to as "everyone else", and if you are refering to the earth team in Atlantis, then I don't see how the Ancients (Lantians) could exist in the same time-frame to be leaving their "scents" in the toilet room and to then go into hiding in the ventilation shaft.

In other words.... WHAT IN THE WORLD IS YOUR POST TRYING TO SAY??? WHAT DOES IT MEAN??? IT MAKES NO SENSE TO ME!!!
                It's a thinker.

Comment

that is such a funny thought LMAO also is the post regarding south park lol

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                    I get it now...

Now that I get the joke, reading my previous post is even more hilarious (especially the way I analysed it). LMAO.
                    sigpic

Comment

LMAO. The Ancient's are as arrogant as can be, stinking to high hell.

Comment

I'm sure they had toilets, we just haven seen them yet.
                        Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

I don't know, the Ancient's seemed pretty backed up.

Comment

Working...
                          X