This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's talk stargate Atlantis season 1

I am Australian and i'm looking forward to Atlantis season 2 which should come out in a few months now. I thought that this season was extremley good. The use of the wraith was good and wasnt over used.

You're looking for THAT board -> http://forum.gateworld.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

I don't usually do this, but the inappropriate posting here is so blatant, I'm forced to comment on it.

I was under the impression that Australians spoke/read English quite well.

Given this fact, how can you possible figure that a thread about Season 1 of Atlantis belongs in the folder for Season 9 of SG1?

<baffled>

Albion
      Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Albion
        I don't usually do this, but the inappropriate posting here is so blatant, I'm forced to comment on it.

I was under the impression that Australians spoke/read English quite well.

Given this fact, how can you possible figure that a thread about Season 1 of Atlantis belongs in the folder for Season 9 of SG1?

<baffled>

Albion
        Mate, i am extremely new to this, so i have no idea what to do OK? So don't be an as**ole. I simply was in the season nine section and clicked on new thread. Sorry mate.
        What country u from anyway?

Comment

got nothing to say mate?

Comment

Working...
          X