Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could create one episode of Stargate, what would it be?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you could create one episode of Stargate, what would it be?

I;m using incomplete info here, I haven't seen all the eps of the last two seasons. But with the current story arcs and characters this is what I'd do for an ep.

Start out with an invasion by the Ori of a planet with free Jaffa on it. They're preparing to fight, and Rya'c is there, he seems to be the leader. A Prior confronts them, Rya's says the Jaffa will never worship false gods again and fires his staff weapon. It cuts through the Prior easily, to everyone's shock. He says something about a teacher.

SG-1 and General O'Neill arrive on the planet, it seems Jack had a dream which reminded him of the times he talked to Daniel while ascended and felt the need to be there. Rya'c greats them and tells them his teacher will be very familiar to them.

They get to where a bunch of Jaffa are meditating, and the teacher reveals himself. It's Teal'c, minus the first prime emblem.

We see the "restaurant" where Oma Desla finally took on Anubis. Three ascended beings converge on the spot and there's some sort of explosion on the spot, four ascended beings depart.

SG-1 discovers that this Teal'c is from a timeline altered by the original SG-1. Mitchell asks some questions, like are there differences. Teal'c says there are. There are fish in O'Neill's lake. He explains he knows everything about the timeline that the Daniel who helped him ascend knows, that still isn't everything. They ended up ascending to ensure things went right and so they didn't affect the timeline.

Four ascended beings arrive, it's Daniel, Jack, Sam, and Oma Desla. They just rescued her from an eternity of fighting Anubis, to help them.

MobiusSam is worried about meeting Col. Carter, and is disappointed she didn't fix her vision so she wouldn't need glasses. Apparently she always intends to do it when she descends, and never remembers to. MobiusJack reminds her without them, the people in front of them wouldn't exist. She doesn't need to be intimidated by them.

Sam recognizes MSam, from Ripple Effect. She was the only one with that kind of camo, everyone else came through with a matching team. It seemed strange. MSam confesses that was her. MJack and Jack trade barbs. MJack claims he's responsible for the fish in Jack's lake.

Daniel explains that they're helping the Jaffa fight the Ori, by lending them their power and teaching them the secrets of ascension. If you do it on your own there's only so much the Ancients can do to you. They might force you back down, but if you're able to ascend at will it's a violation they won't condone to erase the memory from someone's mind.

And if they only act during battles the Ancients won't attempt to do anything to them because that would put them in the line of fire from the Ori.

The teams prepare to take on the Ori ships which are arrivng in orbit. Through a trick of their powers, the Moebius team splits them up and gets them on board, with them splitting further on.

MSam ends up in the same group as Vala, and Vala seems less than impressed with her. They attempt sabotage of the ship and just as it seems like they, MJack and Daniel are about to be caught this massive explosion just rips through the ship. MSam Macguvered a really big bomb and everyone is notably impressed.

MTeal'c and Rya'c drop in on the soldiers on one ship, while MDaniel and Oma do on the other, to show them just what their enemies are capable of. It's a psychological ploy to shake the faith of the Ori followers

Sam, Mitchell, General Jack and Teal'c sabotage the other ship. Actually Sam does it, while Jack, Mitchell and Teal'c lay down heavy cover fire. Mitchell and Jack both make suitable "isn't she impressive" noises. Both Ori ships blow and all twelve are returned to the surface.
    Last edited by JLB; 05 August 2006, 01:53 PM.

That sounds cool! You should turn it into a fic.
    What if the hokey-pokey really is what it's all about?

Spoiler:
    I made a big decision a little while ago.
    I don't remember what it was, which prob'ly goes to show
    That many times a simple choice can prove to be essential
    Even though it often might appear inconsequential.

I must have been distracted when I left my home because
    Left or right I'm sure I went. (I wonder which it was!)
    Anyway, I never veered: I walked in that direction
    Utterly absorbed, it seems, in quiet introspection.

For no reason I can think of, I've wandered far astray.
    And that is how I got to where I find myself today.

Bill Waterson, "The indispensable Calvin and Hobbes"

Comment

My imagined ep, which I think humbly would make a pretty good ep (with professional tweaking) is my fic "Jack's Origin" posted here on GW

When A Hero Falls might be good too, but maybe a little harsh.

Still, it follows the philosophy of the show with a twist

Both have S/J slant, but action/drama mostly
      Here's the links to the first chapters if anyone's interested. Let me know if you think one would make a good ep

Jack's origin http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...cksorigin.html

when a hero falls http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/50/whena.html
      Sig. made by RepliCarterje just for me
      Get RDA on Canada's Walk of Fame: Click this link to find out how
      Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

I waould make an episode that explained what happened to the Tollans.
        ---Shockwave04----------------------------------------

Comment

Huge land battle with the wraith Ori and some remaining goauld

Comment

Well, i recently had a dream of an epp. so i might work on it. the dream was vage (as most dreams are ) but it dealed with the asgard as a more military race comming up with a more harsh military steriotype of offensive plan dealing wifalot lies and secretes. as decrede by the high counsel and not by thor of course.I'll come back and post it in fanfic when i'mn finish.
            The MT one has MT will,
            The MT one is MT still!!!
            ||| savestargatesg1.com |||
            ||| save sg1 |||

Comment

Here's an idea: what if a planet's population was dwindling, and the only way they can repopulate their world is to have sex (obviously)? So the leader concots a special air-borne medicine that makes everyone super...uh...well, you know.

And then, in comes SG1/SGA, and hilarity ensues.

The perfect episode to hate.

Comment

I would introduce the Furlings!! And the Furlings will wipe out the remaining 3 ori ships!

Comment

Originally posted by Aki
                  I would introduce the Furlings!! And the Furlings will wipe out the remaining 3 ori ships!
                  sorry to semifoil your idea.
                  Spoiler:

The free jaffa use a dekare like weapon to take 1 of the ori ships.
                  So the The people of the planet named Fur would only destroy 2 ori ships, unless they are racecists against the jaffa!
                  The MT one has MT will,
                  The MT one is MT still!!!
                  ||| savestargatesg1.com |||
                  ||| save sg1 |||

Comment

Mines'd be Ripple Effect...

...only BETTER

soz...I'll have a better answer soon
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Greetings, well you might all think my answer is just romantic crap, but I'm still waiting for the episode where they actually show Sam and Jack getting together. They promised it before this season started, "we will know the answers", and NOTHING! It just isn't the same without Jack,and I know why RDA left the series, but couldn't he please move his family to Canada for now and come back to the show?? Is that too much to ask? lol Anyway thats my "Fantasy Episode"
                      Jitterbug

Comment

In my fictional episode, we would learn that Pendergast was ascended...by Oma who had finally destroyed Anubis. On Earth, Ronson says that Emerson's wife is hot which causes Emerson to try to kill Ronson only to be stopped by Pendergast. A prior will also launch itself into a black hole with the other 3 Ori ships where they are destroyed. Ra also appears many times only to die and appear again to die in a different way. Jack also says that he will be marrying Carter because he got Henry Hayes to pull a few strings for all the times he has saved Earth. At Nellis AFB, Emerson asks how Pendergast is going to search for a supergate without a ship so Pendergast tells them the story on how he was ascended and brought back Prometheus. At SGC, Mitchell tells SG1 their new mission: Find an ancient warship to help defend Earth from the Ori. Meanwhile in space; Emerson, Pendergast, and Ronson go searching for more supergates. At Dakara, the Free Jaffa Nation collapses and falls under the control of the Ori and now, it's just Earth against the Ori. The Ori launch an all out assault against Earth. Soon, Pendergast discovers the 3rd supergate and alert the other 2 commanders to get there on the double. At Sahal, SG1 discover an ancient warship of the newest class the ancients had built. They soon launch the ship with the help of Maj Gen. Jack O'Neill. SGC again becomes a battlefield when Ori troops battle Earth soldiers. Vala encounters Adria and Tomin who attempt to kill her, but she kills them with a zat gun. On the way back to Earth to help defend Earth, SG1 stops at P5M-842 where they discover an ancient frozen in ice. After they defrost the ancient. They head to Earth but are given coordinates to go to the supergate to fight the new Ori ships. The ancient then tell them his name: Othyan. When they get to the supergate, they see the Prometheus, Odyssey, and Hypernova already fighting the Ori ships . They activate shields and blast drones a the Ori ships destroying them. The four ship then go back to Earth to make a last stand there with the Asgard who went to Earth because their galaxy was overrun by the Ori. Soon the four ship get there and see the full Asgard fleet. the President then informs the public about the Stargate Program and everything that has transpired. Earth spirals into chaos but SG1 tell the world that to be united because it's just Earth and the Asgard versus the Ori. Soon the militaries of the Earth are deployed and prepared for the battle. Vala rings aboard the Ancient warship which was named the NCC-1701E Enterprise by Jack O'Neill. 15 minutes later the full force of the Ori fleet comes and the battle begins. Earth using tactics such as ringing Mk9s aboard the Ori vessels works for a while but then becomes useless. Both Earth and the ori launch their fighters into the fight too. Many ships are damaged and destroyed. At the last minute, Jack rings down to Antarctica to activate the ancient superweapon and destroyes all of the Ori ships. That is my idea for an episode. After that, the ancients send Merlin's weapon to the Ori and the Ori are destroyed. Earth then becomes the 5th race, Sam and Jack get married, the ancient retake their original form, and the Asgard finally solve their problem by undoing what they did and used their computers to store information.
                        Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Anybody else got a good episode idea that would like to post up here.
                          Now that I think of it my episode idea would be more of a movie than an episode.
                          Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

my idea?

i'd have an ep where sg1 is trying to find the real baal. they think they've found him, only for sam to suddenly disappear. she's been captured by baal. think 'abyss', only with sam. but in the end, sam doesn't just escape, she kills the 'real' baal.

lots of grit and hard-to-view scenes, but i'd love to see an ep where sam was pushed to the extreme!

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jitterbug
                              Greetings, well you might all think my answer is just romantic crap, but I'm still waiting for the episode where they actually show Sam and Jack getting together. They promised it before this season started, "we will know the answers", and NOTHING! It just isn't the same without Jack,and I know why RDA left the series, but couldn't he please move his family to Canada for now and come back to the show?? Is that too much to ask? lol Anyway thats my "Fantasy Episode"
                              Jitterbug
                              sounds like a GREAT episode to me!

(like you couldn't tell from my sig)

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X