This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

200th episode preview discussion big spoilers

Stargate has now been renewed for a 9th Season making it tied with X-Files for the longest running American Sci-Fi show. If it gets renewed for a 10th season then that would mean they will be having a 200th episode. What do you think they should do for the 200th?
    Last edited by GatetheWay; 15 April 2005, 07:13 AM. Reason: Wrong info

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

Don't know ! it's a good question ! Do you think they can do better than "whormhole Xtreme" ?! I liked that ep !

Comment

they will probobly say somthing like "its the 2000 trip thrue the gate" or what ever

i remember hearing a news thing a few days ago about a scifi sho thats been on for 40-somthing years making it the longest show
      MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
      I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Originally posted by corey2002
        they will probobly say somthing like "its the 2000 trip thrue the gate" or what ever

i remember hearing a news thing a few days ago about a scifi sho thats been on for 40-somthing years making it the longest show
        was that Doctor Who by any chance?
        sigpic
        http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
        http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Only soaps can last that long !! It would be funny to see an 80 year old o'neill !

Comment

I think we're having math issues.

The first seven seasons had twenty-two episodes each, which would mean 154 episodes, if you count two-parters like "Children of the Gods" as separate episodes. There are twenty episodes this season, bring the total to 174. Four episodes into Season 9 would bring the total to 178, not 200.

Are you counting Atlantis too? Even that doesn't bring it to the fourth episode of SG-1, Season 9. That would be the third episode of Atlantis, Season 2.
            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
            Last update: 14 April 2006
            Melyanna's Multimedia
            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Wow ! I don't like maths enough too answer your question but you're probably right with the figures !

Comment

Huh, maybe your right. Maybe I got my math wrong. I thought I had it.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                Spoiler:

Comment

The 200th episode would be the 6th episode of season 10.
                  Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                    was that Doctor Who by any chance?
                    THATS THE 1!!!!-i forgort the name when i wrote the origional post
                    I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Doctor Who?
                      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                        Doctor Who?
                        ya-it was on the news that the cast had signed on for a 40-somthingth season

Comment

They need to have that show on SciFi....it's proably the most original show ever made for the scifi universer...ever! Well, next to Stargate I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                            I think we're having math issues.

The first seven seasons had twenty-two episodes each, which would mean 154 episodes, if you count two-parters like "Children of the Gods" as separate episodes. There are twenty episodes this season, bring the total to 174. Four episodes into Season 9 would bring the total to 178, not 200.

Are you counting Atlantis too? Even that doesn't bring it to the fourth episode of SG-1, Season 9. That would be the third episode of Atlantis, Season 2.
                            If my calculations are correct thanm as u say, counting CoTG as a 2 parter is is 174 episodes, making the 200th the 6th ep. of S9. But CoTG could be counted as 1 ep, as i did the first time since it it that way at GW, they 200th would be the 7th ep, of S9
                            Signature oversized: Click to view.

Comment

Sorry Sharky but Melyanna is right. We won't reach 200 until season 10 (hopefully). You can check the ep numbers easily at http://www.tvtome.com/StargateSG1/eplist.html
                              Trying is the first step towards failure!

Comment

Working...
                              X