Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't it possible for the real ba'al to implant himself with a tracker and then clone himself?

I love the "Some Ba'als are bigger than others" and "Cam! This isn't a competition!"
    Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by JernejL
      HEY! AT LEAST WE GOT A FREE ALKESH which can track baal clones
      I'm sure as part of the set up that that particular feature will have been rendered useless/sabotaged. It served to help "collect the Baals' but to continuosly track them? I doubt we'll get to use it.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
        I'm sure as part of the set up that that particular feature will have been rendered useless/sabotaged. It served to help "collect the Baals' but to continuosly track them? I doubt we'll get to use it.
        well Dr. Lee did say he made some modifications or got the tracking thing working, so I don't doubt they could get it to work to their advantage, but for sure, Ba'al will either shut off the signals or come up with a new way of keeping track of his clones.

Comment

they should use the tracking device to find all the baals and kill them.
          Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Working...
          X