This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is real life?

I heard somebody on the internet talknig about this thing called "real life". What the hell is it!? Is there really life beyond this here forum? lmao

Real Life....... no clue.
    But, make sure you don't confuse reality with real world.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

re...re...real li..life
      whats that?
      life beyond this forum thats sacriligous talk Mister!
      You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
      -Libba Bray

Comment

Originally posted by SGA_Love
        re...re...real li..life
        whats that?
        life beyond this forum thats sacriligous talk Mister!
        i know they should be put on trial as heritics!

Comment

What glass of wine are you on right now, LM?

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
            What glass of wine are you on right now, LM?
            second glass still... dont take much for a little guy like me.

Comment

*looks solemn*
              *whispers to Aeromathlete: he's short...shh*
              lol
              You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
              -Libba Bray

Comment

Real life sucks, it's full of short sighted people who don't know how to delay their gratification and can’t make wise decisions that would benefit them in the long run, which is just like the internet except that actions actually have consequences in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead
                  Real life sucks, it's full of short sighted people who don't know how to delay their gratification and can’t make wise decisions that would benefit them in the long run, which is just like the internet except that actions actually have consequences in real life.
                  interesting.... but i hope youre not part of the cult that actually believes theres life beyonf gateworld.... lol

Oh and SGA im not short! im 5'3!

Comment

well thats optimistic
                    -Libba Bray

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Minister
                      interesting.... but i hope youre not part of the cult that actually believes theres life beyonf gateworld.... lol

Your right Im sorry *cough*shorty*cough* darn flu!
                      -Libba Bray

Comment

Originally posted by SGA_Love
                        Your right Im sorry *cough*shorty*cough* darn flu!
                        *cries* dont make fun of me! the shorter the cuter! lol

Comment

*cries* dont make fun of me! the shorter the cuter! lol
                          aww you keep telling yourself that lol
                          -Libba Bray

Comment

I heard somebody on the internet talknig about this thing called "real life". What the hell is it!? Is there really life beyond this here forum? lmao
                            there is no real lfe beyond this forum
                            http://sword.myminicity.com/

Comment

hahaha I'm 4 and a half inches taller than you yep 5'7and a half .....and anyone who believes in life beyond out GW is a blasphemer......but none the less you are but a curious person....and I do not blame you for asking....I once pondered this idea....only to find that it was quite unbelievable.....

Comment

Working...
                              X