This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

304's docking on Atlantis in Space

I was rewatching TPP today and it made me think, if 304's can dock on Atlantis now, how cool would it be if they could do that durring space flight? That way Atlantis jumps into a system (there's five peirs right?) then 5 304's are deployed. Talk about a fleet! What do you guys think?

Perfecto!

I don't know...it'll be like a boxer throwing 5 glasses of water at another boxers face during a fight.

Comment

it would be like those little egg people, who when you open them you find a smaller one and a smaller one.

Out of atlantis comes x304s, our of x304s comes puddle jumpers, and our of them comes drone

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
        I don't know...it'll be like a boxer throwing 5 glasses of water at another boxers face during a fight.
        I think it’s a cool idea if we get the Atlantis city ship to fly but never get the weapons online (if it has any) we could use the city ship to transport the X-304 and save on gasoline.
        Click the link to learn the Goa'uld language
        Lo tak meta satak oz

Comment

That would be real cool to see. In the future that is. They still have to build up to that. I could see it now. Atlantis fully ZPM'd up with Big D Class ships on every loading dock poping out of hyperspace and then luanching the Big D's to surround a planet.
          *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
          *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
          *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
          *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
          *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
          *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
          *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

what would be cooler is 5 ancient warships on each peir

Comment

Originally posted by Pasankoon
              what would be cooler is 5 ancient warships on each peir

Haha yeah that would be cooler, but a bit ambitious.

Perfecto!

Comment

and each 304 has all those fighters, so it'd be like the death star deploying star destroyers who send out ties. That'd be quite an impressive fleet.
                MASSIVE SPOIERS TO FOLLOW: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
                Spoiler:
                Snape kills Dumbledore
                Spoiler:
                Darth Vader is Luke's Father
                Spoiler:
                Rosebud is a sled
                Spoiler:
                Bruce Willis' character was a ghost
                Spoiler:
                The planet of the apes is actually Earth
                Spoiler:
                The two guys in Fight Club are the same guy
                Spoiler:
                Clark Kent is Superman
                Spoiler:
                What? You were expecting Stargate Spoilers?

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time for no good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by muddyalcapones
                  and each 304 has all those fighters, so it'd be like the death star deploying star destroyers who send out ties. That'd be quite an impressive fleet.
                  Ya, and cool to watch.
                  *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                  *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                  *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                  *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                  *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                  *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                  *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Question, shouldn't The 304s be able to inter phase their power systems with Atlantis, and then use the 304's power systems to power Atlantis's systems, such as the shield or hyper drive.
                    Why are there six pedals and only four directions?
                    -Michael J. Caboose

Sergeant, make it spin.
                    Walter - Spin? Si-sir, it doesn't spin.
                    What? It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I-I'm the general, I want it to spin. Now!

Comment

Originally posted by deltaCain054 View Post
                      Question, shouldn't The 304s be able to inter phase their power systems with Atlantis, and then use the 304's power systems to power Atlantis's systems, such as the shield or hyper drive.
                      Possible, but that would only work if five 304's could provide the same power output as three ZPM's.

Having Atlantis come out of hyperspace, firing drones while launching 302's and 304's would be a really impressive scene to watch. I think we'd have to put up with a filler episode or two for them to pay for the CG though.

sigpic

Comment

I like this, shame we didn't see Daedalus, maybe Apollo and Sun Tsu (if it's operational enough) hitching a ride on Atlantis's piers in EATG. then have them firing off their APBWs at the Hive from inside the shield.
                        Would have been so cool to see the Super Hive blasted to pieces by Drones, Asgard Plasma Beam shots and naq-nukes too, utter fanwank beardiness IMO.

Comment

Use a treasure like Atlantis as a glorified aircraft carrier? Goodness, I'd hope not
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                            Use a treasure like Atlantis as a glorified aircraft carrier? Goodness, I'd hope not
                            Better than using Wormhole drive to travel across the galaxy in an instant and save the day.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                              Better than using Wormhole drive to travel across the galaxy in an instant and save the day.
                              But that implies that 'Vegas' wasn't the series finale. And that's just silly
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                              X